Joining Netguru as a Product Owner means:
- working on a fast growing project with microservices architecture;
- processes based on the Scrum and Agile methodologies;
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review, and bug bashes;
- working as a team to solve common issues.
In return, we offer:
- 100-percent remote work;
- working with an experienced, distributed team;
- possibility of a long-term collaboration on other challenging products in the future;
- continuous development of your hard and soft skills.
- managing and organizing backlog in a way it assures value optimization;
- writing acceptance criteria;
- managing the dev team and supporting them with building solutions matching customer needs.
Apply if you:
- have worked as a Product Owner at least 3 years;
- have a very good command of written and spoken English (C1/C2) and German (C1/C2);
- have experience working with Agile approach;
- are capable of working independently and delivering on commitments;
- have worked closely with clients/ stakeholders and maintained positive relationships with them;
- are an excellent communicator and a team player.
Nice to have:
- Experience working in FinTech projects or similar like InsurTech, PropTech, real Estate.
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Healthcare package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Integration events
- Bicycle parking
- Car parking
- Chill room
Netguru builds software that lets people do things differently. Join our team, and we’ll work together to deliver a revolutionary digital product. Our employees have changed the way people do banking, learn languages, and rent bikes. Our team’s work has been featured in The Next Web, UXDX Conference, and Product Hunt.
We’re a team of over 800 people including web and mobile engineers along with project managers, quality assurance specialists, product designers, and support staff. Our team members are passionate about web and mobile technologies and thrive on working with clients on innovative products and helping them improve the world through software.
Netguru company has been recognised in many rankings of the fastest-growing companies in Europe, for instance, in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 (three times) and FT1000 by Financial Times (twice).
Connect with us to keep up to date with Netguru news and follow the latest trends in our industry.
- Website: https://www.netguru.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/netguru
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/netguru
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/netguru