Looking for new front-end challenges, fresh tech-stack and global clients to work with? Join AppUnite, a software house based in Poznań, Poland, that caters tech solutions to clients all over US, Europe and Asia since 2010.
We are looking for quick to learn front-end developers to extend our team of 80+ people.
Working at AppUnite, you will:
- Architect and develop web applications in modern ECMAScript and/or TypeScript,
- Use modern React or Vue tech stack (depending on your preference / the project):
- React: React 16.8 (with hooks and contexts), Redux, Next, Styled Components, Jest + Enzyme, Storybook, Webpack.
- Vue: Vue 2.6, VueX, Sass, Nuxt, Jest/Mocha, Webpack.
- Cooperate with creatives, business, and engineers alike,
- Create code that is correct according to current accessibility and SEO rules (we care about ARIA attributes),
- Follow best practices for writing, reviewing and deploying good code:
- We use JIRA/ClickUp for tasks management,
- Code is formatted with Prettier and linted with ESLint/TSLint,
- Any changes to the code are submitted via PRs,
- Each PR has to be reviewed by at least one other developer,
- We have CI set up, that runs lint, unit and integration tests for each commit, and deploys current master to the staging automatically,
- UI components are extracted to a public CDN with Storybook, that our designers and business people can access at any moment,
- We do pair programming from time to time,
- We test everything we can do with unit tests using Jest + Enzyme,
- Visual design is tested automatically with visual regression testing tools like Happo,
- Accessibility rules are tested,
- Business functionalities are tested by our own QAs,
- Designs are well prepared beforehand by professional designers and exported to Zeplin.
Who we're looking for?
- At least 2 years of professional experience as a software developer,
- Good knowledge of any modern framework like React, Vue,
- Good knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 APIs,
- Experience in styling with solutions like Styled Components/CSS Modules/PostCSS/Sass/Less,
- (nice to have) Experience with modern front-end workflows: git flow, project management tools, unit and E2E testing, build tools, REST APIs, CLIs, CI/CD,
- (nice to have) Managing complex application state with Redux/Vuex is nothing new to you - you have a passionate opinion on how the application you are working on should ideally look like, but you’re not too dogmatic about it so as not to ignore the business needs.
- Big comfortable office in the heart of Poznań,
- Flexible office hours and remote work possibility,
- Freedom to participate in any weekly organisation/R&D/code review internal meetups,
- Freedom to co-organize and/or attend any internal or public AppUnite events, like boarding game/poker meetups, afterparty events,
- Possibility to work from our Workation mansion wherever it is located (i.e. Thailand, Portugal),
- Possibility to fly and meet our clients directly in their home location (i.e. Los Angeles, Las Vegas),
- Co-financed software conferences attendance,
- MacBook and a shiny monitor,
- Free group English lessons with native speakers and other members of AppUnite,
- Participation in writing the perfect AppUnite’s employee guidebook, that explains and makes all of our internal processes transparent,
- Private Medical Care,
- Private Life Insurance,
- Paid vacation and sick days.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages