Join Netguru Talent Marketplace, a proven partner for tech-minded freelancers and experts. Thanks to us, you will have access to various project-based opportunities and can collaborate with different companies and industries. As a result, you will not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn’t even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
- The client is building a next-generation platform of continuous integration and delivery tools for their teams.
- You’ll be a part of an Agile team of TypeScript engineers.
- The solutions that you and your team will be responsible for will have a global reach, impacting hundreds of thousands of the client’s employees.
In return we offer:
- flexible work,
- work with an experienced team of developers and continuous development of your hard and soft skills,
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes,
- long-term collaboration on challenging products (FinTech, B2B software, E-commerce and more).
You'll be responsible for:
- creating custom software development solutions,
- focusing on performance, availability, reliability, and security,
- advising in the decision-making process,
- mentoring and helping other developers deal with different situations,
- sharing knowledge with the community.
Apply if you:
- Are familiar with: Functional approach, Reactive approach (e.g. rxJS, NestJS); Monorepos; Testing (e.g. Unit Tests, E2E Tests),
- Have experience in running and supporting software in production (dev-ops approach),
- Have experience in designing and developing systems for high availability and scalability,
- Are fluent in English (B2+),
- Are open to one week of support on-call (24h) every 2 months (paid extra),
- Are ready to to work at least once per month from Cracow office.
We'll be happy to see that you have:
- Experience in working within an e-commerce or at-scale business where security, availability, and reliability are important.
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Healthcare package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Integration events
- Bicycle parking
- Car parking
- Chill room
Netguru builds software that lets people do things differently. Join our team, and we’ll work together to deliver a revolutionary digital product. Our employees have changed the way people do banking, learn languages, and rent bikes. Our team’s work has been featured in The Next Web, UXDX Conference, and Product Hunt.
We’re a team of over 800 people including web and mobile engineers along with project managers, quality assurance specialists, product designers, and support staff. Our team members are passionate about web and mobile technologies and thrive on working with clients on innovative products and helping them improve the world through software.
Netguru company has been recognised in many rankings of the fastest-growing companies in Europe, for instance, in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 (three times) and FT1000 by Financial Times (twice).
Connect with us to keep up to date with Netguru news and follow the latest trends in our industry.
- Website: https://www.netguru.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/netguru
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/netguru
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/netguru