Currently, we are looking for a (Senior) UX Researcher who would like to join one of our key long-term projects within the banking industry and develop a lasting relationship with our client - a leading player on the market.
Joining the project means:
- becoming a part of the Centre of Excellence Team, working with advanced and highly experienced specialists;
- contributing to a long-term fintech project for one of our major clients;
- being engaged in discussions with key company stakeholders;
- developing and improving your skills rapidly; ensuring high-quality results
- possibility of long-term collaboration on challenging products (FinTech, B2B software, E-commerce, and more).
Apply if you have:
- 1+ year of experience conducting UX research;
- good command of written and spoken English (at least B2+);
- prior experience in conducting usability testing;
- hands-on experience with competitor analysis;
- done expert reviews;
- conducted heuristic evaluations and surveys;
- done card sorting;
- ability to provide Case Studies or similar documentation that demonstrates that you helped clients in setting up research plans and strategies (portfolio);
- ability to create reports with findings and recommendations;
- ability to collect and interpret user feedback, as well as do desk research;
- ability to easily learn and use the most common research tools and methods;
- understanding of how to use qualitative data, knowing the importance of combining different methods;
- Methodology: Agile
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Healthcare package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Integration events
- Bicycle parking
- Car parking
- Chill room
Netguru builds software that lets people do things differently. Join our team, and we’ll work together to deliver a revolutionary digital product. Our employees have changed the way people do banking, learn languages, and rent bikes. Our team’s work has been featured in The Next Web, UXDX Conference, and Product Hunt.
We’re a team of over 800 people including web and mobile engineers along with project managers, quality assurance specialists, product designers, and support staff. Our team members are passionate about web and mobile technologies and thrive on working with clients on innovative products and helping them improve the world through software.
Netguru company has been recognised in many rankings of the fastest-growing companies in Europe, for instance, in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 (three times) and FT1000 by Financial Times (twice).
Connect with us to keep up to date with Netguru news and follow the latest trends in our industry.
- Website: https://www.netguru.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/netguru
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/netguru
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/netguru