Our technology teams work closely with Bank's global businesses to help design and build digital services that allow our millions of customers around the world, to bank quickly, simply and securely.
The creation of Wealth and Personal Banking (WPB) has allowed us to build on our position as one of the world's largest and fastest growing wealth franchises. Significant effort has already been made towards the WPB strategy to deliver exceptional products, service and experiences to our customers.
As part of WPB, the Digital Platforms Enabler Value Stream (VS) act as a support to more than one other value stream. They provide shared, core and common capabilities and components which value streams can consume to achieve customer outcomes. Enabling WPB to offer our customers state of the art digital functionality - Bank in your pocket: evolving the current set of digital platforms and ecosystems into an entirely new realm of highly connected, contextualized digital experience to support variety of channels and devices, modalities across customer and colleague journeys - enabling the bank of the future.
The Global Mobile Implementation Release Engineer will be part of a team that provides a critical service for all Global Business/Global Functions responsible for managing vendor accounts and publishing all mobile apps (over 200) to public app stores in addition to some internal apps/services. The role holder will be accountable for Implementing the different mobile applications across all regions.
- Automation consultancy and scripting work for app uploads direct to vendors
- Create and manage mobile certificates and application setup
- Manage app store content across the different apps
- Release and maintain apps in the app stores and TestFlight/Google Play Beta, ensuring releases are delivered on time
- Ensure problem resolution within agreed timescales
- Help triage production incidents from customer app store reviews and app crashes
- Ensure technology goals are identified, communicated, documented, agreed and delivered in the most cost effective manner possible through to the implementation of the new platforms and systems
- Advance knowledge of Agile methodology, having worked for 3+ years in an Agile environment and have a Safe qualification - Leading / Implementing Safe
- Previous experience in mobile release management/ project management
- Ideally have in excess of 5 years engineering experience
- Track record of being able to manage a large number of releases concurrently
- Experience in and working understanding of Mobile Online Banking applications - Commercial and Retail (MobileX, Mobile1.5) iOS and Android, marketing applications, other financial application
- Commercially aware and understands digital platforms, services and underlying processes to fulfil
- Ability to influence global teams and stakeholders and all levels
- Culturally sensitive and understanding of global and local customer needs
- Highly effective communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to work within a multi-jurisdictional and high velocity teams spread geographically
- Flexibility with working hours supporting global markets
- Able to build and sustain trusting relationships
- Be self-motivated and work independently
- Strong people leadership, team work, gathering information and analysing, judgment and decision making, communication competencies
- Respectful of different cultures, working with colleagues from across all 5 regions (North America, LATAM, Middle East, Asia Pacific and Europe)
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!