We are looking for skilled individual to act as DevOps with Cloud. We are providing CI/CD, on prem infrastructure administration support for GPB Digital CLM platform and in the coming year we are migrating that to AWS Cloud.
- Build and own the Release pipeline including the code deployments, uptime, hygiene, performance, monitoring and readiness of the environments for uninterrupted testing.
- Collaborate with other development teams that are also working to deliver use cases on prem and AWS
- Collaborate with central teams (architecture, security, engineering, networks)
- Managing of build and administering instances and services for Development, Integration and Production environments.
- Monitor thresholds and outputs from the build and release pipeline to ensure quality standards are adhered to and are improved over time.
- Develop & Maintain common operational tools and services useful in DevOps environments such as logging, performance monitoring, security monitoring, alerting, deployment/configuration, continuous integration/build servers and resource creation scripts.
- Work closely with other technology teams to ensure that any required changes are made in our systems.
- Provides expertise in process and understanding of multiple areas, such as: disciplined Agile software delivery, production support processes, continuous DevOps pipelines
- Support an application team with change management procedures related to releases
- Good working knowledge of CI/CD environments.
- Bash/Shell scripting
- Knowledge of cloud platform (AWS)
- Best knowledge Ansible, Terraform, Docker
- Python (optional)
- Experienced in DevOps practices for production services in on premise or cloud native environments.
- Experienced in managing of setting up Development, Test and Production environments.
- Proficiency working in Unix/Linux environments. Familiarity with Git, Jenkins, Maven, Nexus and etc.
- Experience of any object-oriented language preferably Java.
- Experience implementing and managing Logging, Monitoring and Alerting framework.
- Experience with Agile development and tooling practice (Scrum, Kanban, etc.), Agile experience/ability to perform cross-functional tasks quickly as well as balance multiple projects and collaborating closely with other development teams.
- Good to have knowledge of the latest cloud security trends and tools in the cloud space.
- Experience in performing IT Service Owner role would be added value.
- Strong execution mindset to manage and track progress against business goals.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!