Technology powers Bank's vision and strategic agenda through the provision of innovative and efficient technology solutions; we deliver greater value to our business stakeholders; we improve the skills and flexibility of our people and work more effectively with our internal and vendor service partners.
The Cloud Platforms team; which encompasses the following functions, is an absolutely pivotal part of delivering on the Technology strategy for the Bank:
- AWS Public Cloud Services,
- Microsoft Azure Public Cloud Services
- Container Platforms
There is a requirement for a Container Reliability Engineer within Container Platforms, who will be a key member of the team responsible for building and supporting innovative container hosting platforms for Bank. The team has members in Kuala Lumpur, in Singapore and in Bangalore and offers services based on Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform (OCP), AWS Elastic Kubernetes Service (EKS), Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) and podman container runtime.
- Contribute to the design, development, delivery and support of container hosting platforms using OCP, EKS, AKS and podman
- Assist internal customers with re-architecting and migrating their applications for a container and micro-services platform
- Support services before they go live through activities such as system design consulting, developing software platforms and frameworks, capacity planning and launch reviews
- Own and deliver features and stories in the Container Platforms sprints, peer programming and peer-reviewing with other team members
- Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation, and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity
- Be a member of the support and on-call rota for the Container Platforms team, responding to platform or customer issues and driving them through to successful resolution
- Partner with customer support engineers to help (and mentor) them while they triage and diagnose technical support requests
- Help ensure that the Container Platforms team is aware of any security defects or vulnerabilities in their service offerings and help drive patches or configuration changes to protect the service offerings and the applications that run on them
- Continually self-educate on changes and improvements in the container orchestration and container hosting world, so as to be able to continually self-criticise and improve the Container Platforms team's technical and service offerings
- Kubernetes , certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) qualification would beadvantageous
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform, Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Administration would be advantageous
- Amazon Web Services, Amazon Web Services certifications would be advantageous
- Academic or Professional Education/Qualifications: IT related tertiary qualification or equivalent experience.
- Licences and Certifications/Accreditations - ITIL v3 Foundation or similar certifications or training would be advantageous
- Comfortable and experienced working with docker containers
- Comfortable and experienced working with one or more container orchestration platforms - preferably Kubernetes but Docker EE, Docker Swarm, Apache Mesos also advantageous
- Comfortable working in virtualised server environments in public cloud providers and/or private data centres
- A fair understanding of Linux platforms including kernel, system administration, operating system customisation, fault finding and debugging
- Comfortable and experienced in automating application and platform deployments using tools like ansible, chef, puppet, cfengine
- Advantageous to have experience in one or more programming languages like Java, Go, Ruby, Python or similar
- Advantageous to have experience in application development or support in cloud and / or container environments
- Advantageous to have experience with VMware virtualised environments and VMware automation frameworks
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!