Join a Regulatory Reporting Department of an American hedge fund which provides governance across all regulatory filings and obligations including completeness of the global inventory of filings, instituting process and workflow controls, facilitating the creation of policies and procedures, and providing process measurement reporting. Our team is responsible for report preparation, generating and coordinating responses for the larger cross-departmental filings, managing external vendor relationships, oversight over technology supporting regulatory filings and evaluating automation options, and administering data standards. The various Regulators include but are not limited to the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), Commodities Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Federal Reserve/Treasury, Securities and Futures Commission (SFC), Kanto Finance Bureau (KFB), and Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
Responsibilities and scope of role will include various aspects of the MiFID II reporting function – both daily control functions and project/business analysis within Regulatory Reporting Department. Specific responsibilities include:
- Requirement gathering, functional analysis, data analysis, functional and technical specifications development
- Partnering with business teams to clearly document requirements and workflows for MiFID II regulation
- Helping write JIRA stories for the workstreams as needed
- Helping to enhance robust controls framework as needed
- Utilizing data analytical and automation tools to detect anomalies in reporting data and improve reporting processes
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with stakeholders in the business, Technology, Compliance, and Legal to support reporting obligations
- Actively working with vendors to clearly document their specifications and articulate them to the development teams
- Working with the development teams to ensure data is correctly sourced
- Analyzing feeds to the vendor to identify issues and help troubleshoot issues
- Delving into complex system infrastructure to understand impact of data flows, booking models, and trading systems on reporting details accuracy
- Monitoring daily submissions and escalate detected issues accordingly
- Helping create strategic solutions and ensure accurate design and implementation is in place
- Learning and building expertise on other regulations that the team covers (e.g., CPO-PQR, Form-PF)
- Conducting analysis on class action lawsuits
- Responding to Compliance / Regulators’ inquiries
- 3+ years of experience at a financial institution (Regulatory Reporting experience is a must),
- 2+ years of experience as a Business Analyst (MiFID II)
- Good SQL knowledge
- Expert knowledge of Excel
- Experience with Tableau or other BI tools
- Experience working with development teams and different business teams
- Ability to document cohesive workflows and requirements across multiple business units
- Ability to work with vendors to understand MiFID II transaction reporting requirements
- Strong communication skills to clearly articulate issues and ideas, provide timely escalation
- Working knowledge of financial products, e.g., equities, fixed income, exchange traded derivatives, OTC derivatives
- Working knowledge of financial, operational, reputational risk
- Understanding of hedge / investment fund structures
- Ability to communicate well with different audiences with clarity and conciseness demonstrated by well-developed written and verbal skills, and the ability to deliver content to large groups (i.e., navigate an organization)
- Good interpersonal skills to build strong relationship with key stakeholders within the Firm
- Self-motivated team player who has strong organizational skills and ability to manage competing priorities within deadlines
- Commitment to the highest ethical standards
- Experience with such regulations as EMIR, SFTR
- Experience with UnaVista, ICE, DTCC Derivatives Repository and Bloomberg
- Experience with Trading Systems
- Experience with Alteryx
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!