Our client is a leading global Financial Market data provider who runs several change programs to deliver high-quality software that connects Financial Markets across the globe in a real-time, high frequency, and low-latency data management chain. The projects are technically challenging in a very engaging environment making the most of cutting-edge technologies covering the domains of Real-Time, Big Data, Cloud, and Machine Learning.
The Index Data Processing Platform (IDPS) is a program whose main purpose is to drive improvements across data collection, data management and data governance resulting in improved efficiencies, robustness, and the ability for our business to use our data as an asset by driving both cost savings and revenue opportunities. Some of the outcomes and benefits of this program include:
- Provides a single, centralized version of the truth/data including standardized logical and physical data model
- Data capabilities to build world class multi-asset indices and data & analytics services
- Universal data quality profiling and checks as well as Data Policies and Governance
- A platform for data discovery, management and cataloguing
- Ability to on-board and integrate new business acquisitions more efficiently
- Improve operational efficiency through automation
- A customized bi-directional packaging and delivery capability
We are looking for Scrum Master to drive delivery in a team-focused and Agile Scrum environment coordinating work with BA, Dev, Operational, and cross-functional application teams.
- Lead few scrum teams of software and quality engineers creating software implementing priority initiatives
- Partner with Product Owners and technology/quality management to ensure the consistent delivery of quality software each sprint
- Lead a team using standard Scrum ceremonies
- Drive development team to stay focused on their Sprint plan to accomplish the Sprint goals
- Facilitate planning and build a delivery middle & long-term delivery roadmap
- Facilitate win-win decision making among Product Owner, Development Team, Stakeholders, Scrum Team, and Leadership Team.
- Evaluate team dynamics to identify ways to deliver better and more consistently
- Regularly generate Scrum artifacts providing transparency related to sprint progress and priority
- Coach a delivery team to continually improve through retrospectives and the prioritization and application of learnings
- Foster an attitude of self-management on the team
- Standardize scrum practices among teams
- Use Jira as a tool to assist scrum team efficiency
- Experience in delivering complex technical projects, both Agile and Waterfall.
- Deep understanding of SDLC, Agile/Scrum Methodology, Negotiation Skills, People Management, CI/CD, Waterfall Methodology
- Solid experience working in Scrum Master Role or PM role
- Passion and deep understanding of Agile and Scrum frameworks
- Experience applying various estimation techniques
- Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking skills with the ability to execute with limited information and ambiguity
- A constant focus on what could be improved and helps others to see the opportunity to improve
- Ability to self-regulate, be self-aware and socially connect with the team members to build a long-term relationship and create a healthy work environment
- Proficiency in using Jira in Scrum Framework
- Fluent communication in English (both written and spoken
- Scrum Master certification preferred (PSM I or CSM) or SAFe
- Understanding of Financial Market typical processes and business products
- Strong technical background
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!