Our client is one of the largest Stock & Commodities exchange and is more than just a diversified global financial markets infrastructure and data business. They are dedicated, open-access partners with a commitment to excellence in delivering the services our customers expect from us. With extensive experience, deep knowledge and worldwide presence across financial markets, we enable businesses and economies around the world to fund innovation, manage risk and create jobs. It’s how they have contributed to supporting the financial stability and growth of communities and economies globally for more than 300 years.
The client has significant operations in 70 countries across EMEA, North America, Latin America and Asia Pacific. We employ 25,000 people globally, more than half located in Asia Pacific
The candidate would become part of ForexClear team that delivers strategic and tactical change across the commercial, resilience and regulatory space in an agile manner.
The QA engineers team is required to perform a wide range of test functions across these areas. The role will cover different work streams within ForexClear testing and will involve working closely with the respective agile and existing QA team. The QA engineer additionally will liaise with any relevant parts within the organisation including business analysts, development, business operations, risk and support.
The successful candidate will have strong QA background (both exploratory and automation) with experience of a variety of test design techniques, technologies and have business domain expertise and experience of delivery in complex fast-moving environments. Excellent communication skills and time management will be vital in this role.
- Represent and champion QA function within a scrum team.
- Coach more junior QAs on the best practices as well as facilitate them to solve issues
- Implementing test plans to deliver test phases on time.
- Design efficient functional and non-functional test scenarios and cases ensuring there is traceability back to all business requirements.
- Prepare the testing data.
- Design, creation and enhancement of the test automation packs.
- Maintenance and execution of tests, recording of results and undertaking defect retesting.
- Reporting progress and issues clearly and concisely.
- Running test environments.
- Work with the team to resolve issues.
- Work to agreed timescales.
- Identify risks and escalate to the project stakeholders.
- Providing feedback and implementation where process improvements are suitable.
- Support external testing phases as required.
Must have Experience:
- DB/APIs/Back End test automation
- Key tools experience - must have: SQL, Cucumber, Git, Java
- Key tools experience - nice to have: Jira, Zephyr, ORQA, ControlM, XML
- Key Skills required:
- Finance/Banking/payments area experience would be very beneficial
- Investment banking / Capital Markets/ Treasury/Risk Area Domain knowledge is highly desirable
- Experience in Test automation using Java and Cucumber
- Degree in computer science, engineering or mathematics
- SDLC methodologies
- Agile testing delivery
- Test design techniques
- Results Analysis
- Defect Management
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience in Test automation of Murex
- ISTQB or ISEB Software Testing Qualification
- nonfunctional requirements testing ( security, performance, etc.)
- Risk management
- Post trade finance
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!