Skilled QA Engineer is needed to help work on Risk and Margin Crew platform. The team is responsible for the development and support of the risk management and pricing software for different asset classes (Equity, Fixed Income, Options, Cleared OTC, Commodities, FX).
As a QA engineer you will be responsible for development and execution of automated and manual testing on a variety of projects while working to improve the QA process. You will have strong experience on defining QA strategy, best practices, test requirements and carrying out automation testing. The candidate must be comfortable working on systems that are not driven by user interfaces and within an agile and distributed environment.
- You will be a part of an Agile team working on automation tasks
- Develop new automation test scripts for new application features
- Maintain existing automation scripts whenever necessary following functional changes to existing components
- Work closely with Product Owner and Scrum Master to ensure adherence to the Agile Playbook
- Exposure to CI tool GitLab.
- Communicate with team members, product owner and scrum master effectively to ensure Sprint commitments are met
- Create SQL queries and be able to understand relational database principles
- QA automation tools
- manual QA
- Experience in coding using Java Core
- Experience with Git
- Experience with any SQL database systems
- Excellent communication skills, able to explain complex technical issues to non-technical stakeholders
- Automation testing tools, Java, Manual testing, SQL
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience in financial services
- Experience with E2E testing frameworks BBD such as Cucumber
- Experience with Unix
- Experience Agile
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!