The project is related to regulatory reporting for one of Clients from the Banking area. We are using Linux/Unix & .Net technologies. We also plan to start necessary development activities related to integrate existing solution with a newly created umbrella system used for high volume data archiving.
We are extending the existing Team located in Wroclaw to be developing business-driven artefacts. We aim to hire the best people and give them maximum autonomy for realizing their potential and growing technically/professionally. Competence, collaboration and continuous improvement are highly supported on the program level, to create a culture where each individual can grow in their desired direction. We are looking for a qualified Kotlin to join our team. The opportunity is for a hands-on Kotlin Developer working with agile teams developing distributed Java projects.
Solid programming skills and experience in Java or Kotlin:
- Knowledge of frameworks like Spring, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Junit, RESTful services, Test containers, etc.
- Understanding with the principles of test driven development, clean code, continuous integration & deployment
- Experience in RDBMS such as MS SQL, Postgres or Oracle, and their extension programming language T-Sql or PL-Sql.
- Understanding of a broad range of platforms, technologies and tools, specifically UNIX/Linux, Git, Gitlab, Nexus, Gradle, monorepo, CI/CD & JIRA
- Excellent communication skills and experience in liaising with other teams
- Excellent collaboration skills with team members
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- A flexible, resilient team player with strong interpersonal skills taking initiative to drive things forward
The above and beyond elements of your profile highlight:
- Knowledge of virtualization and containerization
- Highly desirable knowledge of workflow applications with experience in a business process engine such as Flowable
- Knowledge with Kafka including Streaming API, Kafka Streams, Spring Cloud Kafka Streams
- Experience as engineer working in a globally distributed team
- Experience working in a fast-paced Agile environment
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!