You'll be working in a new Securities Financing Transactions team based in Poland, part of the global Advanced Cloud Quantitative Analytics program organization. Our role is to design and implement innovative IT solutions to contribute into the next generation valuation and risk management services.
We are a global IT team supporting internal clients throughout the world.
Are you an experienced software engineer? Are you curious to learn new platforms and technologies? Do you like operating software as much as developing it? Are you already experienced with Cloud-based platforms, Quantitative Analysis or are you curious to take a step into valuation and risk management? We're looking for someone like that to provide engineering edge to our new Poland team:
- Develop, maintain and operate valuation and risk management software
- Integrate bug fixes and enhancements delivered by our product vendor
- Adopt the strategic build chain and related DevOps tools
- Act as a member in an Agile engineering team
- Work closely with the Technical Lead, Business Analysts, Data Analysts, testers and other developers
- Solid experience in IT industry, at least 5+ years in software development
- Strong programming skills in Java
- Proficiency in Spring, GitHub, Kubernetes, Docker
- Knowledge in object oriented concepts, data structures and algorithms
- Experience with Cloud services
- Knowledge and experience with full SDLC lifecycle
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with source code control tools
- Proven contribution to solution design, improving development processes, ensuring code quality etc.
- Excellent communication skills and experience in liaising with global teams
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure things out)
Experience working with:
- Hadoop Stack
- Jupyter notebooks
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!