We're developing a strategic risk-management platform in one of the World's Top 10 Investment Banks. It is a mission-critical project for the Client because it enables large scale Monte Carlo simulations to forecast future cash flows of derivative trades and portfolios along with quantification of associated risks, which are used by Client's traders across the world. It is also used for Stress testing and runs hundreds of potential economic scenarios to confirm Bank's readiness for various business conditions to market regulators. Calculated exposures are used for Basel 3 reporting, RWA calculations, trading limits, valuation of Market and Credit risks etc.
This platform performs overnight data loading and runs batch processing during the day to deliver data to downstream systems according to strict SLAs. It is also capable of intraday online calculations. This is a legacy platform to an extent, but we keep developing new components and modify existing ones. Also, there is undergoing Automation program sponsored by Client's top management in order to bring platform to modern and automated delivery process. We strive to reduce manual work and bring best engineering ideas to life.
We're part of Client's Risk Analytics IT department, there is around 80 Luxoft professionals organized into several cross-functional development and supporting teams. Team size is 8-10 people, with a Team Lead, .Net developers, Oracle developers, QA Engineers and System analysts. We generally follow 4 sprints development cycle, each sprint being 2 weeks, but team is free to adapt to their projects needs in terms of methodology and software development process. We value teamwork, as well as recognize individual contribution into success of the project.
[Core development] - .Net 4.6.2, C# 6.0, Visual Studio 2017, xQuery, XSLT, Spring.net, ApacheThrift, ASP.NET MVC (minor), Java 1.6 (minor), PL/SQL, SQL, TibcoEMS
[CI / DevOps] - GitHub, TeamCity, MS Build, SVN, Puppet, Nexus, NUnit, SonarQube, Docker, Unix, Elastic Stack (ELK), Bash
[DB] - Oracle 11g, MongoDB 4.0.1, MS-SQL BI (SSIS, SSAS)
[QA] - Jira X-Ray, PowerShell, Python
[Grid computing] - DataSynapse Grid server, Microsoft Azure
Opportunities for you:
- Become a valuable expert by delivering top-notch Investment Banking regulatory programs (SIMM, CCAR, FRTB etc.)
- Grow as a seasoned professional by working on a complex business-critical platform, learn from a team of over 100 experts
- Favorable environment for career growth, which depends on your career goals: develop your seniority / change into new technology / grow into management. Good ambitions are very much appreciated
- Ownership, hardworking and efficient ideas are rewarded
- Bonus program to acknowledge top performers
- New technologies / tools / inventions are appreciated by Client
- Become professional in risk-management systems, which is highly demanded on Investment Banking market
- Get experience with high performance system using distributed calculations and cloud computing
- Large amount of training materials from Luxoft, sponsorship of Certifications
- Clarifying functional requirements with the business/ system analysts
- Identifying and reporting gaps between requirements and the implementation plans
- Applying and owning QA best practices in the team
- Preparing test strategy and test plans and presenting it to the team
- Estimating the testing phases
- Developing and executing test cases
- Test data preparation
- Working with Subject Matter Experts in order to improve Test Strategy
- Reporting the status of testing to Team Lead / Project Manager
- Performing manual testing of the back-end system to ensure they satisfy the business requirements, and meet the design/specification
- Identifying and reporting defects, tracking them till resolution
- Interacting with the production support and testing teams
- Identifying non-functional requirements, converting them into test cases
- Gathering test metrics with further analysis
- Root cause analysis of 'escaped' bugs
- 3+ years of experience in software testing, at least 1 year testing of large backend applications and databases
- Pro-activeness, self-organization, good communication skills, readiness to perform and focus on the result
- Troubleshooting skills
- Strong knowledge of testing approaches and methodologies
- Experience with Jira and Xray plugin
- Sufficient SQL knowledge to perform data analysis
- Experience with Oracle DB
- Basic Python / Automation skills
- Understanding of Agile practices
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant technical specialty
- ISTQB Certification
- Knowledge of any programming/scripting language
- Knowledge/experience in financial domain
- Understanding of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Experience with NoSQL databases (we use MongoDB)
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!