Our client is a leading Global Financial Institution that runs the initiative Centre for Enablement which equips a development team with the skills, tools, and support to migrate their application to the cloud, forming a tailored support package aligned to an application team's needs.
As a Solution Architect, you will Provide strategy support, integrated solution design and solution support covering PPM, Metrics and API.
The right candidate will be responsible for discovery, defining and designing solutions. They will also be responsible for solution governance approval and supporting squads through product delivery. The candidate must be highly motivated, with leadership quality, ability to handle a fast-paced work environment and being proactive in delivering results.
- Part of Agile squad team providing solution and design direction.
- Rolling out new solutions and coordination with technical teams.
- Experience with working in strategic teams providing direction and guidance.
- Take ownership and drive critical decision from various stake holders
- Excellent verbal, written and communication stakeholder socialization.
- Comfortable working with “C” and “D” level stakeholders
- Support RFP negotiation and discussion
- Solution Architect experience with 4+ years
- Financial/banking domain
- Comes from a SDLC/PDLC background
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL
- Familiar with object-oriented development and microservice architecture
- Experience with Snowflake or similar data intensive applications.
- Excellent experience with AWS cloud architecture/technology
- Bachelor/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related fields
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!