The Security Engineer (Antimalware and Endpoint Security) will be a member of the Global Cybersecurity Core Engineering team. This team is responsible for identifying, developing and deploying global cybersecurity controls across the estate leveraging the firm's assets, network and data to identify threats. This role will partner heavily with IT Infrastructure Delivery (ITID) and support the end-to-end secure deployment of security technologies across the firm as well as leading and attracting talent to build a world class team.
The role, focusing on Antimalware and Endpoint Security Engineering, will be accountable for the following:
- Reviewing, analyzing and documenting the current baseline and developing the target technology posture.
- Performing gap analysis of the current baseline against the target architecture.
- Evaluating, developing and applying appropriate tools to capture, analyze and model various viewpoints of the domain architecture.
- Defining metrics and methodologies to measure domain performance of applying new technologies.
- Reviewing, designing and re-engineering domain processes with new technologies and solutions to improve domain performance.
- Providing centralized, global cybersecurity services to the organization and reducing associated costs
- Operating a first line of defense to ensure compliance with IT requirements
- Providing thought leadership, consultation and subject matter expertise to the organization on Cybersecurity/Endpoint Security/Antimalware issues
- Implementing and maintaining an effective engagement model across all regions, global businesses, and global functions.
- Researching, engaging, and managing third party vendors where relevant to support functional objectives.
- Working with security start-ups, as well as more established companies, to support design partnerships and shape product/service offerings to meet the requirements of the bank.
- Providing thought leadership to the function and broader Cybersecurity organization, driving transformational change and capability uplift across the bank.
- Collaborating with various layers of management across Cybersecurity and other IT teams to develop solutions that protect the organization.
- Design and drive the implementation of service offerings, capability uplifts, and process improvements to protect the bank for a continuously changing threat landscape.
- 3-5 years of experience in information security, preferably focused on endpoint security and antimalware controls and solutions
- Demonstrable experience as both an individual contributor and lead implementing and managing endpoint/antimalware security solutions
- Experience working cross-functionally to achieve desired outcomes and goals, including working with subject matter experts and leads for other domains/controls to implement security solutions that effectively reduce risk
- Experience working with business partners to understand and evaluate cybersecurity requirements and ensuring security solutions best meet those requirements while reducing risk for the organisation
- Detailed understanding of current security risks, vulnerabilities, and mitigations for common desktop and server operating systems, as well as knowledge of security best practices and common controls/security products
- Broad understanding of common network, application, and cloud security controls
- Detailed knowledge of networking, operating system, and application development fundamentals, particularly with regard to security of and threats to associated technologies, solutions, and products
- Extensive experience with securing endpoints, and supporting, and integrating security products in large networks/environments
- Demonstrated ability to perform complex troubleshooting and problem analysis as well as mitigation in large environments and at scale
- Extensive experience in evaluating and selecting security products given business/technology needs and goals, including requirements gathering, testing, and working with multiple vendors
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with demonstrated experience in interacting with technical leaders and various layers of management
- Ability to build connections and work collaboratively within and across teams and boundaries
- Demonstrated ability automating common information security tasks in scripting environments/languagues such as python, perl, or similar would be advantageous
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!