Why is it great to be part of our team? We offer a steady job in an international company in a heavily invested area, where you will encounter multiple opportunities to cooperate with inspiring people from across the world. A place where you can learn, work with experts, share your knowledge and enjoy many social activities and events prepared for our Employees.
- preparing Requirements Analysis and Solution Architecture Design
- designing and delivering Azure Data Analytics solutions
- building solution architecture and creating architecture proposals for customers
- providing Azure technological vision in the project implementation for analytical projects
- taking part in Proof of Concepts (POCs) and pilot solutions preparation
Experience: - Solution Architect with Python; PySpark exposure with the following:
- at least 1 Azure-related project in the role of Solution Architect
- at least 5 years of experience in a Solution Architect role for analytical projects
Qualifications - Azure:
- familiarity with some of the following:
- Deep understanding of Azure Data Platform
- database engines on Azure platform - mainly Azure SQL DB, Synapse
- storage on Azure
- security and identity on Azure
- ETL processing on Azure (Data Factory, DataBricks)
- process orchestration and scheduling on Azure
- analytical toolkit on Azure
Qualifications - DWH/BI:
- understanding of the DWH/ETL concepts
- experience in working with analytical databases (regular relational and MPP-type)
- experience in data modelling would be an asset
Qualifications - General:
- good English language skills
- problem-solving and analytical skills
- ability to explore emerging technologies and quick adaptation
- eagerness to learn and adaptability to changes
Creating Azure components; DWH; ETL
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!