AMD ROCm is an ecosystem of libraries and tools for developing applications that harness the processing power of AMD graphics cards. It is a series of libraries with primitives rocmCUB, rocBLAS, rocSparse, rocThrust. These are also special purpose libraries such as MIOpen which provides basic algorithms from the area of machine learning running on GPU. In addition to libraries, ROCm provides development tools, a C++ and Fortran language compiler.
The main programming tool is HIP. The HIP is a C++ programming interface and runtime layer for writing software to execute on AMD and NVIDIA GPUs. The HIP framework includes many components based on the LLVM infrastructure.
In Poland, we are building a team of 7 people who will work on different aspects of the HIP platform. These include GPU C++ compiler, profiler, OpenMP, FORTRAN compiler. The team will be part of a larger international AMD team working on ROCm components.
If you are a Compiler Engineer/Lead with a passion to work on leading edge Language's implementation and compilation for GPU, this is for you. The successful candidate will work on HIP C++ GPU compiler enhancements. The successful candidate will have a phenomenal opportunity to work closely with a world class team on site the client location.
- Propose design, defend and implement the compiler features and general LLVM compiler enhancements.
- Review code changes and design proposals from team members
- Work with opensource communities delivering patches and reviewing the solutions from the community and upstreaming as required.
- Contribute to the technical content of the compiler documentation/manuals.
- Develop a close working relationship with Compiler QA, Compiler Support and other compiler teams.
- BE/ME/B.tech/M.Tech with 3-10+ years of Compiler feature Design and development expertise
- Strong background in compilers.
- Clang/LLVM experience
- Strong C/C++ programming skills.
- Experience with wide variety of aspects of compiler and parallel programming
- Good interpersonal and communication (written and oral) skills
- Positive attitude and integrity
- Parallel Programming Models, Languages and Runtime Systems
- Good understanding of GPU execution model and architecture
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!