Luxoft DXC Technology Company is an established company focusing on consulting and implementation of complex projects in the financial industry. At the interface between technology and business, we convince with our know-how, well-founded methodology and pleasure in success. As a reliable partner to our renowned customers, we support them in planning, designing and implementing the desired innovations. Together with the customer, we deliver top performance!
We are searching for a Technical Project Manager to join our team.
- Participate in RFI/RFP opportunities, prepare offering presentations, lead client workshops;
- Proactively manage project scope, schedule, budget, risk, quality and change; might oversee a few projects simultaneously;
- Define milestones, dependencies and assumptions;
- Drive effective project governance to stay in line with scope, budget and timelines;
- Manage technical teams; effectively communicate with Tech Leads and teams on technical level; able to recommend workarounds or alternative technical solutions;
- Allocate, utilize and direct personnel resources to drive projects to completion;
- Develop project teams, define goals, control attrition;
- Define delivery best practices;
- Maintain project reporting internally and externally as per the agreed frequency and standards;
- Continual improvement, maintaining lessons' learnt logs to ensure lessons are acted upon;
- Must have minimum 3-4 years of Insurance domain experience
- 6 years of IT project manager experience delivering software development projects (experienced with risk, scope, budget, change management); proven experience in the technological aspects of a project management process in the area of DevOps, Security, QA, Cloud application modernization, process automation technologies;
- University degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Hands-on technical background required;
- Track record of managing RFI/RFP processes, ability to review and validate the feasibility of project proposals, experience organizing and leading client workshops
- Excellent communicator, influencer, and negotiator
- Able to articulate requirements, lead resources, produce high-quality status reporting and updates for key stakeholders;
- Proven success managing technical delivery of solutions in Agile oriented teams;
- Strong time management, analysis and problem solving skills
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines
- Experience with: JIRA, Confluence, MS Office toolkit
- Willingness to travel to various client office locations from time to time
- Project management certifications (PMP, Prince2)
- Business analysis skills
- Distributed teams management
- German language
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!