We are looking for a Regular Java Developer to join us for a project in the fashion retailing industry.
A successful candidate will contribute to developing various store and warehouse operations microservices that will be utilized by the fashion company's internal employees.
Microservices are created using modern approaches and technologies such as Spring Boot 2, CI/CD, test automation, centralized logging, tracing, and monitoring. We cover full product SDLC, from design to development to maintenance.
It's a high visibility role in an agile team — therefore, communication, politeness, presentation skills, and experience working in the distributed multinational environment are absolutely required.
- Design and implement software components according to business/functional requirements
- Create unit tests
- Support the integration testing of developed services
- Analyze existing system source code and propose improvements when necessary
- Support and monitor team's services deployed in the Production environment
- Work in a multinational distributed agile team with peers located in different cities in Poland and Spain
- B1+ Spanish and advanced English
- Solid experience in core Java
- Knowledge of Java 11 new features
- Experience with J2EE, Spring framework, JDBC
- Excellent SQL knowledge (Oracle/MySQL/DB2)
- Strong OOP skills
- Ability to propose design and implement changes in complex systems
- Experience working in Scrum
- Pro-active position, ability to facilitate a discussion, or involve a colleague in a task-related collaboration
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Polite, client-appropriate language
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience with BDD and Cucumber framework
- JPA/Hibernate experience
- MongoDB experience
- Kafka experience
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!