Applying to the position, you may join one of the most respected and fastest growing institutional investors in the world. Our client is a professional investment management organization that globally invests the funds of the Canada Pension Plan to ensure long-term sustainability. The company invests in all major asset classes, including public equity, private equity, real estate, infrastructure and fixed-income instruments, and currently has offices in Toronto, London, Hong Kong, New York, São Paulo, Luxembourg and Mumbai.
Client attracts and selects high-calibre individuals from top-tier institutions around the globe. Join our team and look forward to:
- Diverse and inspiring colleagues and approachable leaders
- Stimulating work in a fast-paced, intellectually challenging environment
- Accelerated exposure and responsibility
- Global career development opportunities
- Being motivated every day by important social purpose and unshakable principles
- A deeply rooted culture of Integrity, Partnership and High Performance
If you share a passion for performance, value a collegial and collaborative culture, and approach everything with the highest integrity, here's an opportunity.
- Duties include providing high-quality services and applications by coding, testing, debugging, documenting, and maintaining programs. Developing and modifying moderately complex information systems involving most phases of systems analysis and programming.
- Analyze, code, test, and document programs and enhancements.
- Conduct code walkthroughs to assure the quality of programs developed by other associates.
- Python (Pandas/PySpark/PyTest) and ETL testing experience
- Experience Automating test plans, expected test results, actual test results, identified issues, and steps to replicate accessibility findings
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain object-oriented test automation frameworks
- experience in object-oriented programing.
- Ability to understand and explain technical issues and their implications for projects and business decisions, facilitate discussion and resolution of problems, and mentor other IS associates
- Proficient at understanding and explaining technical issues and their implications for projects and business decisions, facilitating discussion and resolution of problems, and mentoring other IS associates
- Proficient at working collaboratively with product teams to develop, maintain, and implement applications, regarding digital accessibility technologies, policies, standards, and best practices
- experience documenting test plans, expected test results, actual test results, identified issues, and steps to replicate accessibility findings
- experience in mentoring and/or coaching multiple product teams within an agile software development organization
- Proficient in written, verbal, and presentation communication skills including the ability to create and maintain best practice documentation and practices, used across multiple systems and functional areas
- Responds well to direction, embraces feedback, and champions change
- Ideal candidate will have experience and understanding of the financial services industry and regulatory requirements
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!