Join our Development Center in Krakow and become a member of our open minded, progressive and professional team. In this role you will be working on projects for one of our world famous clients. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, and build a thorough expertise of the industry of our client. On top of attractive salary and benefits package, Luxoft will invest into your professional training, and allow you to grow your professional career.
Join MCR - a middleware application dedicated to the calculation of financial data to be used by reporting engine.
- Analyze new requirements, implement solutions, perform testing and code reviews,
- Develop existing functionalities, investigate bugs and perform fixing
- Participate in implementation of best practices and processes
- Communicate with stakeholders
- Test and release support
- Write E2E tests for new user stories using BDD approach.
- Ensure the necessary test coverage to assure the quality of releases.
- Run the application and checks for failures and data inconsistencies.
- Scrum Master
- 3+ years commercial experience with Python is a MUST
- Strong SQL
- Test Analysis (Requirement analysis, scenarios derivation, traceability
- Test Authoring (Test Scenario preparation/Test Data Preparation)
- Test Planning/Schedule Adherence
- Test Execution Principles (Defect management/triage/Defect tools/status reporting).
- Stakeholder Management
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills, able to articulate well.
- Test coordination with Test Data/Test Environment teams
- Experience in conducting or coordinating User Acceptance testing with business/end users
- Test Artifacts/Documentation
- Finance / IB experience
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!