Global leader in Travel industry is seeking experienced Software Engineer capable of designing, developing, and maintaining complex web-based systems for the new generation platform. This platform forms the backbone of the business, and is designed to run in a real-time 24x7 environment. This role requires working on new interfaces for our partners that will help them manage travel services in this ever changing world, making them more efficient improving experience of the customers.
- Design and develop business-critical front-end services
- Work to adopt cloud & server-less technologies, advise on good design practices, and find opportunities to simplify and scale
- Review pull requests, and lead by example on code refactoring for readability, extensibility, and testability
- Own your products, with a focus on DevOps and robust automation
- Embrace change, always open to replacing what you built yesterday with something better today
- Contribute to a product that has the potential to become the foundational platform for the entire travel industry
- Solid understanding of REST, GraphQL and/or gRPC, as well as API testing and developer experience
- Experience working in AWS and continuous delivery practices
- Ability to test, monitor, debug, fix issues within established SLAs, using testing and monitoring tools
- Able to design software that is easily testable and observable
- First class communication skills in written and verbal form
- Critical thinking skills and the ability to produce across your team and beyond
- Thorough understanding of Software Development Lifecycle and methodologies
- Ability to articulate technical design decisions and software implementation in technical forums
- Experience with Java / Kotlin would be a strong plus
- This role and scope may give you opportunity to build or improve backend/fullstack expertise if you aspire to
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!