Our technology teams in the UK work closely with Bank's global businesses to help design and build digital services that allow our millions of customers around the world, to bank quickly, simply and securely. We also run and manage our IT infrastructure, data centres and core banking systems that power the world's leading international bank.
You will join a team, responsible for the development and support of Securities Financing Ecosystem. The local team collaborates with broader organization of 150 professionals located around the globe in London, Guangzhou, Hong Kong, Toronto and Pune. We deliver multiple changes to production each week with a flexible Kanban-like and agile process that evolves over time.
Our teams are currently operating in microservices environment based on Java 8/11 and Spring Cloud with a push to further modernize the stack with technologies such as Google cloud platform and Hashicorp's Terraform, Packer. The microservices integrates with other systems in & outside the Bank using a combination of MQ, File, Web Service and REST interfaces.
- You and your teammates are responsible for all aspects of delivering software to your users:
o Development of new requirements
o Automating testing and deployment of small and frequent releases, creation and maintenance of monitoring/measure tools
o Speaking to product owner and business on features and requirements
o Deploying changes to production frequently and confidently
o Production availability of your service - if you build the service you own the service!
- Experience with back-end technologies: Microservice architecture, Java
- Experiences with Test driven development methodologies such as Junit & BDD
- Have hands on experience designing and building micro-service based applications.
- Have an understanding of distributed systems architecture
- Strong knowledge of Java app performance tuning
- Good knowledge of SQL (Postgres would be a bonus, as would be any performance tuning experience)
- Understand microservices and RESTful APIs (experience with breaking a monolith into microservices would be a bonus)
- Disciplined approach, able to follow process and suggest improvements where necessary
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform or other cloud technology
- Ability to solve complex problems and propose solutions
- Understanding of Strength in Depth principles for secure deliverables
- Experience on OLAP development is a plus
- Nice to have experience with Front-end technologies: React/Vue
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!