We succeed in to deliver a scalable, flexible operations processing platform capable of supporting business growth at zero marginal cost, maximizing STP through the reduction of manual processes, and creating a best-in-class operational infrastructure that could be leveraged across asset classes.
We have set-up an efficient Scrum Enterprise process with such elements as TDD, automated tests, self-managed teams, spec by example, BDD, etc.
In our daily work, we follow the best Agile/Scrum values and practices. Our main goal is to produce high-quality technical solutions that meet the expectations of our end users.
- provide technology solutions that will solve business problems and strengthen our position as digital leaders in financial services
- conduct code reviews and test software as needed using Unit and Integration Testing within TDD approach, along with participating in application architecture and design and other phases of SDLC
- develop new processes/applications or enhance existing ones to meet business requirements
- delivery of bug fixes and operational break fixes seen within the environment
- provide impact analysis for changes in the environment and ensure proper integration across components/products
- 4+ years in Java development
- Java 8+, Spring, Hibernate, Oracle SQL
- Strong understanding of Clean Code concepts
- Unit-testing experience
- Ability/desire to take technical leadership
- English Advanced (being able to work in the international team)
It will be a plus, but not mandatory:
- Experience with TDD and BDD
- Solid experience in development/maintenance of distributed systems
- Understanding of financial services
- Knowledge of Unix/Shell
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!