Do you know what the proper Quality Assurance process looks like? And you know how to build it?
The QA Automation Lead contributes to GeoComply’s success by building, maintaining and establishing Quality Assurance processes including manual and automated product testing.
You have at least 2+ years of experience in the QA Lead position. You were leading a team of up to 5 people. You possess high knowledge of manual and automated testing principles. You have hands-on experience with Python and RobotFramework. You enjoy working in collaborative teams and have good communication and interpersonal skills. You are a fast learner, highly analytical, detail- and-process-oriented, and you know how the desktop testing process should look like.
- Establishing and maintaining Quality Assurance process on the project;
- Reviewing, updating and expanding the current set of automation and manual test cases for current and new versions of the product;
- Maintaining the QA related documentation;
- Contributing to the overall product quality by establishing and integrating QA best practices;
- Collaborating with engineering team and stakeholders to determine Quality Assurance parameters;
- Establishing and maintaining a proper testing environment;
- Perform all types of testing for the existing products;
- Leading the QA team;
- Proactively take ownership and management of issues, and initiate and participate in problem-solving activities;
- Educate manual test engineers so they can contribute to test automation coverage increase.
- 5+ years of experience in testing; at least 2 of them as QA Lead;
- Solid experience in automated testing;
- Analyzing requirements and acceptance criteria;
- Designing and implementing tests suits;
- Writing and executing test scripts;
- Implementing strict QA processes and methodologies;
- Solid end-to-end desktop testing process understanding;
- Excellent analytical capabilities and attention to detail;
- Self-learning skills and ability to work independently, as well as part of a team;
- At least Upper-Intermediate English level.
Now What? Send us your resume and a cover letter. We Can’t Wait To Meet You.
At GeoComply, we live our value of Act with Integrity. Our workplace is built on mutual respect and inclusion. We know that diversity of experience and thought has led to connection, innovation, and our company’s success. We welcome applicants of all backgrounds, experiences, beliefs, and identities.
We care about your privacy and want you to be informed about your rights. Please read our Applicant Privacy Notice before applying for the position.
- Additional monitor
- OS X
Founded in 2011, GeoComply provides fraud prevention and cybersecurity solutions that detect location fraud and help verify a user's true digital identity. Our award-winning products are based on the technologies developed for the highly regulated and complex U.S. online gaming and sports betting market. Beyond iGaming, GeoComply provides geolocation fraud detection solutions for streaming video broadcasters and the online banking, payments and cryptocurrency industries, building an impressive list of global customers including Amazon Prime Video, BBC, Akamai, Sightline, DraftKings, FanDuel and MGM.
The company’s software is installed on over 400 million devices worldwide and analyzes over 10 billion transactions a year, placing GeoComply in a unique position to identify and counter both current and newly emerging fraud threats.
Proven and refined over 10 years of development, GeoComply’s solutions incorporate location, device and identity intelligence along with advanced machine learning to detect and flag fraudulent activity. By integrating GeoComply’s solutions into their processes and risk engines, organizations are able to identify fraud earlier in a user’s engagement, better establish their true digital identity and empower digital trust.