The company provides software and services to help marketing agencies and companies gain and retain more customers through local marketing success. In this project, you will support the client's marketing SaaS platform.
- You’ll enjoy an open, collaborative environment where your ideas are valued and your experience and enthusiasm helps us to build products that delight customers and helps them to succeed
- You’ll champion engineering innovation and best practices and believe in building secure, performant solutions that will stand the test of time
- You’ll enjoy sharing your experience with other team members and helping others to succeed
- Extensive experience in Linux, Ansible, OpenStack
- Solid understanding of OOP concepts
- MySQL — ability to write complex queries and troubleshoot database
- performance issues
- Experience creating robust and secure public facing web applications
- PHPUnit or other testing frameworks
- Good understanding of Linux and the Linux command line
- Modern frameworks like Symfony, Laravel
- Healthcare package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Chill room
- Integration events
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
Hello, Sailor! We’ve been expecting you. Our cult of 80 is still hungry for new believers.
Develocraft is a People & Software Development Company from Gdańsk. We combine our lust for creating exciting products with foreign brands with our unconditional love from recruiters to developers.
As a Software Development Company, we use the Jamstack approach to deliver digital products with up-to-date technologies and excellent performance. Don’t know what Jamstack is? Check out this article and see if it suits you: https://bit.ly/3PaQVSZ
As a People Development Company, we see ourselves as your agent, not your employer: we’re here to help you get what YOU want. If you don’t like the offer, we will find you another one. If you’d like to play in the Champions League next season; well, Cristiano, we sure won’t schedule an interview with Manchester United’s HR team.
Why should you work with us?
- we’re a remote-first company (not like “we’re remote, but you have to be on-site twice a week because your scrum master like it the old way)
- we’re young (4 years old), so you can count on having a real impact
- yet, we’re growing fast, so we have the right team quality that you could lean on
- our experts' support is here for you, no matter whether you work in our team or as a consultant for one of our clients
- we try to design a path career with you, not only put you into a position and hope you like it forever
See our videos and gallery and check if you like our vibe. :)