We are looking for a proactive Java developer to work on a challenging project.
KMC or KYC Master Central is the data aggregation platform for all Citi KYC information that's available through vendors and public sources. KMC uses robotics process automation and other technologies (API, NDM, SFTP) to research and gather information on clients' data around Profile, Financials, Beneficial Ownership and Screening. KMC data sources are internal and external data providers. KMC provides a virtual workforce to collect client information required to complete the KYC refresh process and make it available to BSU Makers to shorten cycle times for the KYC process.
We are looking for a Java/JEE Developer with experience in building secure, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. Java/JEE developer roles and responsibilities include managing enterprise application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept, design, implementation to product delivery. Potential involvement with projects dealing with Robotic Process Automation, machine learning, cognitive computing, smart BPM and other enterprise technologies.
- Write good effective and well-tested reliable Java/Groovy code according to business and technical requirements.
- Design and implement automated unit and integration testing frameworks.
- Evaluate and adopt new development tools, libraries and approaches to improve the speed and quality of deliverables
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Work in tight cooperation with the global enterprise development team in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Implement the product's lifecycle: Design, development, integration testing, deployment and maintenance
- Java/Java EE (3+ years)
- Java Spring framework including Spring boot, Spring REST
- RDBMS or MongoDB experience (2+ years)
- Junit, Mockito
- Experience in working on full SDLC projects
- Tomcat or other Web containers
- Experience in integration with 3rd party API data sources (Rest, Soap, MQ).
- Maven or Gradle
- Modern build/configure/deploy automation tools
- Robotic Process Automation
- UNIX/Linux/Windows scripting
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!