We are running a number of projects for a global investment bank related to development of new applications and integrations in the wealth management area (IWM). Specifically client relationship management field.
- Work with 2-3 scrum teams
- Make sure team follows scrum principles, coach team on the scrum principles
- Remove obstacles, address issues that impact team's capacity
- Ensure team work and collaboration
- Coordinate team meetings (Daily stand-up, Backlog refinement, Sprint planning, Retrospective, Sprint review/internal demo)
- Make sure team commitments for the sprint are realistic and are followed during sprint
- Make sure burndown chart looks properly
- Prepare sprint report at the end of sprint
- Track meeting definition of ready and done criteria by the team
- BSc/MSc in Project management/Computer science/Finance/Economics or relevant
- Scrum framework related certification
- 3+ years of proven practical experience in the role of the Scrum Master
- Strong Communication Skills
- Strong understanding of the software development process, preferably in the investment banking/IWM area
- Proficiency in using Jira for Scrum
- Strong communication skills in English
- Understanding SAFe principles and challenges
- Financial Services experience
- Technical background (QA Engineer, DevOps, Java development)
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!