We are an Agile team responsible for extending core banking system of one of the globally systematically important banks. We operate in a complicated enterprise environment which is additional challenge for a team and trying to follow Scrum and Agile approach as much as possible.
The Large and Anomalous Payment Control project will implement a new detective based control for payments flows, which will identify anomalous payments based on a mixture of rules, supervised and unsupervised machine learning / statistical methods and complex event processing correlation(CEP). The application will need to support a time critical workflow with associated user interface and cross channel elements.
- Implementation of new functionalities
- Closely cooperation with business, technical advisory and project requirements collections
- Architecture and system design
- Cooperation with Project Manager on time and project estimation
- Contributing to quality of deliverables
- Analyzing application defects and bug fixing
- Occasionally implementing simple changes in frontend layer
- Architecture and design experience in large or complex system development
- Proficiency in core Java 8, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, JPA, JUnit, SOA principles
- Relevant experience with different persistence styles e.g relational DB (Oracle, Sybase) and non-relational e.g. NoSQL, MongoDB, Hadoop
- Independent self-starter able to work on own tasks within an agile team environment with minimum supervision
- Basic understanding of Kafka
- Experience with Front-End development (Angular, Jest) highly desirable
- Domain experience in payments processing desirable
- Agile experience ideally including large project models such as Safe or LESS
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!