You'll be working in a new team based in Poland, in an application part of the global Anti-Money Laundering program organization.
Are you a Test Engineer with a good understanding of the Banking business? We are looking for a motivated testing expert for our Poland team, who is passionate about quality and committed to deliver on time.
You will be
- Preparing the test plan and ensuring the adherence to the Group Technology Test Strategy of UBS.
- Actively performing the requirement analysis, and providing the test effort estimation
- Ensuring the required coverage through functional and non-functional testing to meet the quality and the regulatory requirements
- Working together with the test engineers, developers, business analysts, and the project manager in a specific project , based in Poland and Switzerland
- Leading the test improvement activities in the project and facilitating the test automation activities
Your experience and skills
Your experience and skills :
- An IT university degree with minimum 8 years of working experience in an IT and quality assurance environment.
- Long-standing experience (at least 5 years) of testing and managing the test part of the complex applications with relational databases.
- Good experience as a technical analyst and hands on test manager
- Good knowledge of technologies such as Oracle DB (complex SQL queries), Java
- Sound knowledge of GitHub, TeamCity
- Ideally worked 3-5 years in the Finance Industry.
- Familiar with Agile methodology, Scaled Agile Framework and Scrum/Kanban delivery approaches .
- ISQB Certified Test Analyst and Test Manager.
- Good knowledge of Test Management tools such as HP ALM (QC), JIRA/Xray. Familiar with Toad.
- Knowledge of automation scripting (Selenium).
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Sound/Good knowledge of Artificial Intelligence, Cloud as added value
- Prepare test plan for releases and actively support the agile team
- Perform Test Analysis based on business requirements specifications/use cases
- Ensure proper coverage and the traceability of the requirements in scope.
- Create test scenarios / test cases using the most efficient testing techniques.
- Create test data
- Perform and document Tests
- Support program test manager in all project/program activities e.g. Test reporting
- Enhance regression coverage
- Maintain automation scripts together with the testing team
- Support the implementation of the improvement measures derived through maturity assessments.
– a flexible, resilient team player with strong interpersonal skills taking initiative to drive things forward
– able to multitask and work on different projects in parallel, accurate and focused on deliverables
– keen to develop subject matter expertise on our core vendor products and solutions overall
– an excellent communicator who can partner with business experts and end-users who might not be well versed in IT
– fluent in English
- 8+ years of experience in software testing, at least 6+ months in testing Java applications and databases
- Pro-activeness, self-organization, readiness to perform and focus on the result
- Troubleshooting skills
- Strong knowledge of testing approaches and methodologies
- Good understanding of test data creation approaches
- System analysis skills
- Experience with JIRA/Xray
- Sufficient SQL knowledge to perform data analysis
- Experience with Oracle DB (complex SQL queries)
- Knowledge of Java
- Familiar with Agile methodology, Scaled Agile Framework and Scrum/Kanban delivery approaches.
- Sound knowledge of GitLab
- Practical knowledge of Unix
- Strong communication skills. The candidate should be able to partner with business experts and end-users who might not be well versed in IT.
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant technical speciality
- Knowledge of any programming/scripting language
- ISQB Test Analyst
- ISQB Test Manager
- of automation scripting (Selenium)
- Experience with Cloud
- Sound/Good knowledge of Artificial Intelligence
- Experience in Investment banking, Financial services, payment systems, insurance, telecom domains
- Experience working in international teams and direct client-facing
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!