Our client is a leading global Financial Market data provider who runs a number of change programs to deliver high-quality software that connects Financial Markets across the globe in a real-time, high frequency, and low-latency data management chain. The projects are technically challenging in an environment that is very engaging.
Migration of new company infrastructure to global AWS cloud solution.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer who will participate in the analysis, definition, design, construction, testing, installation, and modification of medium to large infrastructures.
- Take ownership and drive critical decision from various stake holders.
- Works with project teams to define and design the scope for each project.
- Works closely with planning and technology architects to assure all systems are in line with IT long-term strategy.
- Provides design recommendations, develops application and custom integration solutions including major enhancements and interfaces.
- Makes complex modifications to existing software applications in accordance with high-level specifications and industry standards.
- Reviews effort to ensure compliance to application architecture standards.
- Develops new cross-functional software systems using disciplined software development processes.
- Carries out unit testing and implements cross-functional systems ensuring the system meets the needs of clients and businesses.
- Researches new and emerging technologies.
- Provides technical leadership, coaching, and mentoring to application development teams.
- Utilizes and stays current on multiple programming languages and software technologies.
- 5+ years of experience in DevOps Engineering across various Technologies;
- Good knowledge of Infrastructure as Code concepts (IAC);
- Excellent experience with AWS cloud architecture/technology
- Hands on in Kubernetes, Jenkins, Docker, ELK, Terraform;
- Expert-level of Ubuntu understanding;
- Excellent verbal, written and communication stakeholder socialization.
- Computer Science, Engineering, or related fields.
- Good communication skills
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!