Join Netguru Talent Marketplace, a proven partner for tech-minded freelancers and experts. Thanks to us, you will have access to various project-based opportunities and can collaborate with different companies and industries. As a result, you will not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn’t even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
Currently, we are looking for a (Senior) UX Researcher who would like to join one of our key long-term projects within the banking industry and develop a lasting relationship with our client - a leading player on the market.
Apply if you:
- 2+ years of experience conducting UX research;
- good command of written and spoken English (at least B2+);
- prior experience in conducting usability testing;
- hands-on experience with competitor analysis;
- done expert reviews;
- conducted heuristic evaluations and surveys;
- done card sorting;
- ability to provide Case Studies or similar documentation that demonstrates that you helped clients in setting up research plans and strategies (portfolio);
- ability to create reports with findings and recommendations;
- ability to collect and interpret user feedback, as well as do desk research;
- ability to easily learn and use the most common research tools and methods;
- understanding of how to use qualitative data, knowing the importance of combining different methods.
Joining the project means:
- becoming a part of the Centre of Excellence Team, working with advanced and highly experienced specialists;
- contributing to a long-term fintech project for one of our major clients;
- being engaged in discussions with key company stakeholders;
- developing and improving your skills rapidly; ensuring high-quality results
- possibility of long-term collaboration on challenging products (FinTech, B2B software, E-commerce, and more).
What will happen next?
- We would like to know you better, so we will invite you for a meeting with our recruiter.
- Next, you'll be asked to share your portfolio with us.
- After that we'll invite you to a meeting with our UX Team (you might be asked to solve additional task after that).
- If everything goes well, you will meet with the client directly for the final step.
- Additional monitor
- Business phone
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Healthcare package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Integration events
- Bicycle parking
- Car parking
- Chill room
Netguru builds software that lets people do things differently. Join our team, and we’ll work together to deliver a revolutionary digital product. Our employees have changed the way people do banking, learn languages, and rent bikes. Our team’s work has been featured in The Next Web, UXDX Conference, and Product Hunt.
We’re a team of over 800 people including web and mobile engineers along with project managers, quality assurance specialists, product designers, and support staff. Our team members are passionate about web and mobile technologies and thrive on working with clients on innovative products and helping them improve the world through software.
Netguru company has been recognised in many rankings of the fastest-growing companies in Europe, for instance, in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 (three times) and FT1000 by Financial Times (twice).
Connect with us to keep up to date with Netguru news and follow the latest trends in our industry.
- Website: https://www.netguru.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/netguru
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/netguru
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/netguru