Our Client is one of the largest UK groceries and general merchandise retailers doing modernization of their Product Lifecycle Management platform. New platform should support all business challenges and be scalable and extendable. Our team is responsible for the development of platform components in an Agile environment together with the client. As Data Analyst you will work in strong collaboration with product team and help to bring Clients' services on the next level
- Working as an extended team of Product Manager, actively participate in delivering the outcomes set out for the product area.
- Own source system discovery and data analysis to validate for accuracy and completeness of the source system data.
- Collaboration with other technology teams to understand the tech initiatives of the domain area and understand the impact to the domain data. Gathering information on the systems by talking to system experts and relevant product managers
- Gathering information on the systems by talking to system experts and relevant product managers and documenting them.
- Building domain knowledge which helps in understanding the requirements raised by business team
- Documenting descriptive metadata for the new and existing data of assigned domain area.
- Help Product managers in maintaining the backlog and user stories
- Data validation of newly ingested or transformed post unit testing to ensure it meets business requirement ( both in dev and production environment).
- Supporting business teams during the UAT phase and post-production with any business queries or data analysis.
- Support Engineering team in production landscape design based on the understanding of the data.
- Engineering background
- Data mining and pattern matching
- Superior in SQL
- Good with Excel (pivot, charts etc.)
- Good communication
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!