Are you interested in what is driving strategic IT decisions of leading global companies? Are you thinking of joining a team designing and deploying state-of-the-art IT solutions together with the World’s digital leaders?
In BCG Platinion we do all that and more. They say consulting can be tough to explain – but to put it simply, at BCG Platinion you will work with some of the brightest and most passionate people on the planet on solving technological issues bringing the most impactful changes in our Clients’ organizations – and we are looking forward to one day saying to you: Welcome to the Group.
What is the scope of responsibilities?
- Advising top IT executives (CIOs, IT Directors, Chief IT Architects) across a wide range of industries and geographies
- Providing guidance on strategic decisions on key technological areas including but not limited to Cloud, AI & machine learning, Agile & DevOps methods, Cyber Security resilience
- Managing and overseeing teams implementing multi-million digital transformations, working hand in hand with BCG and client experts
- End-to-end accountability for project modules – from strategic helicopter view & Board Room presentations to analytical drill down
You shouldn't expect…
- Coding on daily basis – however, sometimes such skills may turn out to be useful
- Write down granular system requirements or system documentations
- Working directly with developers – but you may work with IT Managers and you surely will work with IT Directors
- Managing a team – at least until you get promoted to a Manager
What are the expected qualifications?
- You have at least two years of relevant experience in IT, preferably in IT consulting (ex. Big Tech companies, Software Development, Working in Agile Teams)
- You have a degree from a technical university or in Business Informatics
- You understand and can explain how technology drives business value
- You can combine a strategic perspective with an implementation mindset
- You enjoy teamwork with high level of individual autonomy and at the same time you know when to escalate issues or leverage your managers expertise
- You are flexible and willing to travel
- You feel comfortable working in both Polish and English
- Healthcare package
- Financial bonus
- Leisure package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package for families
- Language courses
- Open to Ukrainian candidates
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Chill room
- Integration events
- Bicycle parking
- Playroom for children
As an integral part of BCG’s global knowledge and expert network, BCG Platinion supplements the range of services with design thinking, technological know-how, and implementation competence in business-critical IT questions.
Working across all industries and sectors, we've delivered 1,200 projects in the last 2 years alone, introducing the hallmarks of a bionic company to our clients, empowering them with superior customer experience, efficient data-driven operations and highly innovative teams.
Working organically across disciplines and across BCG, we offer a unified and unrivaled opportunity that combines strategic thinking with hands-on applications. We’re growing our team across the globe. We are looking for smart team players with deep technical expertise.
Warsaw office of BCG Platinion in 2022 celebrates its 4 anniversary. Our team consists of a group of extraordinary people. They are creative, open minded, supportive and full of passion and expertise.