Luxoft DXC Technology Company is an established company focusing on consulting and implementation of complex projects in the financial industry. At the interface between technology and business, we convince with our know-how, well-founded methodology and pleasure in success. As a reliable partner to our renowned customers, we support them in planning, designing and implementing the desired innovations. Together with the customer, we deliver top performance!
For one of our Client in the Insurance Segment we are searching for an SQL Database Administrator for infrastructure.
As SQL Database Administrator for infrastructure, you will:
- Manages SQL Server databases through multiple product life cycle environments, from development to mission-critical production systems
- Configures and maintains database servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security
- Applies data modelling techniques to ensure the development and implementation support efforts meet integration and performance expectations
- Independently analyzes, solves, and corrects issues, providing problem resolution end-to-end
- Refines and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes
- Assists developers with complex query tuning and schema refinement
- Provides 24x7 support for critical production systems
- Performs scheduled maintenance and support release deployment activities after hours
- Proactive database capacity planning
- Performance and scalability goals along with High availability and disaster recovery goals
- Data security and protection, Functionality, stress, and load testing
- Compliance initiatives (SOX, PCI, etc.)
- Ensure database standards are followed and implemented
- Database health monitoring, Technical Documentation, Review procedures
- Proactively monitor production database systems, analyze findings, formulate recommendations, and work with the database Architect to implement recommendations
- SQL Database Administration (SME for infrastructure)
- database server and processes configuration, system health monitoring
- application of data modelling techniques
- candidate should be open to possibility to work some weekends when project requires as it impacts prod environment
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!