About the Project
We develop and maintain a mission-critical risk management platform that deals with massive amounts of data on a daily basis. It serves our Client's traders across the world and produces numbers for financial authorities in many countries. Although the platform has a few legacy components, the technology stack has been rapidly evolving with our Client's commitment to Cloud migration, DevOps and Automation. We strive to build an innovative environment for engineers while keeping the platform stable for our stakeholders.
In business terms, this platform enables our Client to perform large scale simulations (using the Monte Carlo Simulation Model) to forecast future cash flows of derivative trades and portfolios along with quantification of associated risks. It also performs Stress testing on hundreds of what-if scenarios to prove that Client's business is ready for the various market conditions and severe economic scenarios. The calculated risk exposures are used for Basel 3 reporting, RWA Calculations, trading limits and valuation of Market and Credit risks.
The platform mainly works in the overnight mode with data loading, transformation, valuation and reporting being completed by morning according to strict SLAs and data being available to users during the day time. There is a large book of work that includes industry-wide business programs (FRTB, LIBOR, CCAR etc.) as well as a lot of focus on Cloud migration, infrastructure upgrades, technical debt management and CI/CD pipeline improvement. It's a large platform that allows you to be directly exposed to a number of technologies, frameworks and tools and have massive amounts of data and compute power at hand.
There are 80+ Luxoft engineers working in this project, being a part of Risk Analytics IT department of our Client. We're organized into Agile teams, called Hybrid Pods, which are designed to be self-sufficient and work directly with business stakeholders. Some teams are platform-aligned, they develop and support core software delivery processes and tools to enable platform to operate efficiently. Other teams are business-aligned, they focus on delivering new business functionality and support existing production components. We value teamwork, as well as recognize and promote individual contribution that helps the success of the department.
Opportunities for you
- Full support of your career goals - our career management tools make your professional development transparent, clear and honest
- Truly large amount of learning opportunities, sponsorship of certifications
- Financial bonuses to acknowledge top performers
- Collect information from development teams to prepare ticket for release, communicate with stakeholders to get it approved
- Coordinate minor releases, monitor status of release preparation and report to release management
- Create release supporting documentation - release calendar, release notes, known issues list, supporting guides
- Collect all required documentation for each release to satisfy an audit check
- Gather updates from development teams and prepare a status report, follow up
- Create dashboards in Jira to report statuses and consult teams for efficient Jira usage
- Collect statistics and metrics to improve/automate existing release management processes
- Prepare detailed process description/user stories for process enhancement/automation
- Experience as a Release / Project Coordinator or similar
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Good understanding of SDLC
- Experience in tracking tools ,like JIRA or similar / JQL
- Pro-activeness, willingness to learn and grow professionally
- Proven time management abilities, ability to work under pressure and in conditions of tough deadlines
- Experience in working in investment banking area
- Education in Computer Science or relevant
- Experience in process improvement/automation
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!