One of Bank's core banking system and surrounding set of external applications are replaced by a new software solution. The project focuses on the modernization of a infrastructure and impacts all IT teams of which one of them being a Regional EMEA Payments IT team and the system & service portfolio we develop, maintain and support.
Main project objectives are :
- Building and supporting services, microservices and applications (back-end & front-end) in Java 8/9/10, Spring / Angular / SQL etc. while maintaining and preserving standard products,
- Reduce cost and complexity of interfacing with further surrounding systems from a "point to point" approach
to a modern approach with an integration layers such as APIs, Mulesoft, Kafka topics, microservices patterns, Juniper Ingress/Egress patterns or/and WMB EAI/MQ,
- Reduce costs in testing by adopting automation testing frameworks,
- Increasing Straight-Trough-Processing (STP) capabilities of services,
Development, maintenance and support (DevOps) of services using Java8>/Springboot,
- Managing payment services portfolio hosted on Linux, Windows or serverless environments/platforms - at cloud (Google, AWS, Azure or Ali) or on-premise hosting,
- Development, maintenance and support of service related interfaces (its orchestration layer) using set of APIs or microservices patterns as for the solution,
- Creating Functional, Technical or Business process related documentation for supported services and their orchestration (integration) layers.
- Conducting Unit Testing, System Integrated Testing or supporting UAT of related solutions,
- Taking an accountability for quality of an output and timely delivery of tasks,
- Embedding and following group strategy, values and behaviors while dealing with project related matters.
- Working closely with Project Managers, Architects, Business Stakeholders and further surrounding teams and IT units located in UK, France, India or China.
- Using Git, GitHUB, Jenkins, Maven, RTC, G3, Nexus etc for artifact management and wherein the code release mechanism.
- Following Agile & DevOps working methodology and tools (Jira, Confluence, SharePoint etc).
- Support the design and delivery of changes of strategic applications.
- Building new integration layers and messaging protocols ensuring the reliable delivery of messages, files and data between two or multiple services and related interfaces (Mulesoft, FTP, SFTP, MQ, EAI, REST/GET APIs etc.).
- Active team player.
- Working with Business Analysts, Project/Product Managers to understand business requirements and how they translate into development sprints.
- Sprint planning, task estimation, planning and team collaboration, creating technical solution or further design documents.
- Java development to coding standards including Bank & industry standard patterns and practices.
- Thorough unit test coverage, Test Driven Development/Behavior Driven Development
- Participation in a full (peer) code review process.
- Configure and manage deployment across multiple environments (dev, test, performance and production).
- Contribute to L3 support and consultancy on Run the Bank activities as support and consultant.
- Adopted framework: using Angular for service front-end and Spring Boot for service back-end functionality.
- Master degree,
- Min. 3 year experience in software development in Java 8>/Springboot and preferably within Financial Services,
- DevOps pipeline management experience (using GitHUB, Git, Jenkins, Maven, Nexus, Jira, Confluence, G3),
- Experience in Linux (min 2 year's),
- REST / SOAP API knowledge,
- Java/SpringBoot/Spring knowledge was an essential, optionally Angular hands-on experience was an advantage,
- Experience in SQL,
- Experience in WMB (IBM WebSphere Message Broker and Transformation Extender), MQ is an advantage,
- Experience in working in a banking environment is an advantage,
- Confidence in English language (speaking/writing),
- Self-driven and independent,
- Ability to work within international environment and to manage a complex workload, analytical mind-set,
- Ability to adopt to changing environment,
- Ability to achieve an excellence under challenging and pressuring conditions and being able to multitask ,
- Demonstrable expertise as a technical Software Engineer,
- Comfortable with complex technology architecture.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!