- A collaborative reverse engineering platform for our U.S. client.
- The goal is to create a simple marketplace that connects clients with experts. Stripe and Amazon S3 integrations are required.
- The project is planned for 1-2 months.
Joining Netguru as a Low-code Developer means:
- Working in a multinational environment on global projects.
- Sharing your knowledge and learning from our professionals.
- Working on applications used by hundreds of users in cooperation with world-class UX&UI Designers.
- Working in an environment where every initiative and proactivity is welcome.
- Working in a unique engineering culture with high ownership.
- Using Scrum and Agile methodologies.
- Providing feedback and support for other team members.
Apply if you:
- have min. 1 year of experience with Bubble.io / have a few production-ready applications in the portfolio of moderate complexity.
- Have great communication skills.
- Fluently communicate in English.
- Have prior experience working with international clients.
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Healthcare package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Integration events
- Bicycle parking
- Car parking
- Chill room
Netguru builds software that lets people do things differently. Join our team, and we’ll work together to deliver a revolutionary digital product. Our employees have changed the way people do banking, learn languages, and rent bikes. Our team’s work has been featured in The Next Web, UXDX Conference, and Product Hunt.
We’re a team of over 800 people including web and mobile engineers along with project managers, quality assurance specialists, product designers, and support staff. Our team members are passionate about web and mobile technologies and thrive on working with clients on innovative products and helping them improve the world through software.
Netguru company has been recognised in many rankings of the fastest-growing companies in Europe, for instance, in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 (three times) and FT1000 by Financial Times (twice).
Connect with us to keep up to date with Netguru news and follow the latest trends in our industry.
- Website: https://www.netguru.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/netguru
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/netguru
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/netguru