SOFTSWISS is an award-winning brand focused on software for the iGaming industry. We provide innovative software solutions for large online gaming and sports betting businesses. SOFTSWISS products include the Online Casino Platform, Crypto Casino Solution, Sportsbook Platform, Game Aggregator, the Affilka affiliate management platform, Jackpot Aggregator, as well as Managed Services.
SOFTSWISS in numbers:
- 2009 – year founded
- 1,400+ people at the company
- 600+ gaming websites supported
- 6.5B+ € bets processed per month
- 350M+ € in transactions monthly
- 5M+ monthly active players
Our company is engaged in the creation of a Business Portal (ERP system) for internal use by employees, managers, and partners of SOFTSWISS. The portal will support business operations, coordinate work with clients, help manage business-critical data, and provide reporting for data-driven decision-making.
To create and further develop the portal, we require a Senior PHP developer. The developer will be part of an agile team that consists of business analysts, other software engineers, software testers, and designers.
- Integration of the Business Portal with third-party services and platforms
- Development of new modules and components for the Business Portal
- Continuous development of the project: optimisation, implementation of new functionality, etc.
- 5+ years of PHP development experience
- Knowledge of PHP 7+
- Strong knowledge of OOP
- Ability to evaluate labour costs for tasks, comply with deadlines for completing tasks, and display a problem solving mindset
- Experience with GIT
- Experience in integration with external information systems
- Russian - B2+
It will be an advanatage if the candidate has experience with message broker integrations (Kafka, RabbitMQ) HTML, CSS, JS
- Style guide
- Code review
- Static Code Analysis
- Code metrics
- Knowledge Base
- Unit tests
- Integration tests
- System tests
- Performance tests
- Manual testing
- Automated testing
- OS X
- Methodology: Agile
- Architectural decisions are made by: Team
- Who chooses technology: Team
- Project management software: JIRA
- Healthcare package
- Language courses
- Adaptation tips
- Temporary housing
- Help finding an apartment
- Visa Services
- Flight ticket
- Open to Ukrainian candidates
- Money for moving expenses
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Hot beverages
- Integration events
SOFTSWISS is an international tech company and a widely-acclaimed iGaming expert. We are the very first online gambling software company to start working with cryptocurrencies.
Today, SOFTSWISS is a recognized industry leader in iGaming software solutions development. The company has an international team, which counts 1,400+ employees and has an official presence in Poland, Malta, Georgia, and Belarus. Projects powered by SOFTSWISS receive numerous awards and accolades from industry media.
- Modern technology stack and highload architecture
- High-end solutions based on stability, security and honesty
- Expertise of a strong international team with a background in iGaming spanning over 10 years
- Innovative approach to product development and business processes
- Agile at all the levels
- Top client service based on client needs
- Wide geographical presence
- “ Changing the iGaming industry for the better through technical innovation “
SOFTSWISS IN NUMBERS:
- The 2009 year established
- 1,400+ people in the team
- #1 crypto iGaming provider
- 7B+ EUR bets processed per month
- 350M+ EUR generated via our software monthly
- 500+ websites using our software
- 1M+ monthly active players
- Online Casino Platform – a platform for online casino management;
- Crypto Solution – the world's first crypto-optimized solution for online casinos;
- Managed Services – a B2C customer support and development service;
- Sportsbook – a platform that allows clients to operate the betting business online;
- Game Aggregator – a hub that unites thousands of online casino games from recognized game development studios from around the world.
- Affilka – a constantly developing affiliate marketing software platform that provides an optimal and unique set of opportunities.
- Jackpot Aggregator – a multi-purpose iGaming solution that introduces the Jackpot-as-a-service (JaaS) business model.
- Payment Gateway – a payment processing and payment aggregation software that allows you to automate the process of accepting payments online.
Would you like to work with us? Check out our vacancies below!