You'll be working as a part of an international Foreign Exchange IT team, with team members in Poland, Singapore, and Switzerland.
We develop IT solutions for FX Cash Trading and all its stakeholders that enables our business to grow and ensures it is remaining compliant with regulations. Our team focuses on creating sustainable IT solutions to meet the evolving requirements of the business, clients, and the marketplace. We work in close collaboration with the trading desks, the COO team, our control functions, and other IT teams.
To realize the above, we work on a strategic data and application platform supporting a wide variety of use cases, ranging from invoice processing over market data provisioning to management information systems.
We build all that on Azure Cloud, using state-of-the art technology. While fulfilling business requirements is a central objective, we also innovate with new technologies to showcase our business stakeholder future possibilities or new ways to support their processes.
Are you passionate about FX Trading Technology? Are you able to use your developer skills to build robust and scalable multi-server systems? We are looking for someone like that to:
- work as part of a multi-cultural international team to further develop and deploy our Atlas Data Platform and its applications according to business plans and priorities
- develop first class solutions for Regulatory and Business driven initiatives
- contribute to the process of translating business and regulatory requirements into innovative solutions
- interested in new technologies (Azure Cloud)
- can work independently on even demanding projects
Seniority level: Must have at least 3 year of professional experience.
Main Fields of Experience
- Express.js, React, Redux, node.js, npm, REST, SQL should be your primary field of expertise
- Should have Cloud experience, preferably with Microsoft Azure.
- Should have experience working with relational databases
- Experience with timeseries databases (QuestDB, InfluxDB, KDB+, etc) is a plus
Additional Experience, not strictly needed, but welcomed
- Infrastructure-as-code, using tools such as Terraform or ARM
- Scripting with Python and Bash
- CI/CD including tools such as Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, TeamCity, Github.
- Agile development practices (Scrum, Kanban)
- DevOps practices and the value of automation
- Quick learner
- Comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Fluent in English
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!