Have you ever wished to work with a fast-growing project, whose main goal is fraud prevention?
If so, we will be glad to see you on our team! Working on GeoComply, you will be dealing with geolocation insights needed to detect and prevent many types of fraud. You can expect to be part of a creative and ambitious team that enjoys its work a lot.
As a Senior QA Engineer with GeoComply, you will be responsible for developing test cases for the GeoComply products as assigned by QA Team Lead or Product Manager. Also, you will be participating in all activities in the QA team, such as release processes, onboarding flow for the new employees, estimating tasks, maintaining autotests as well as introducing new ideas to the product.
- Assisting the QA Project Lead with effort estimates and allocating work accordingly;
- Creating and maintaining test cases, checklists, and test suites based on the product requirements and test plans as requested;
- Performing manual functional and regression testing of GeoComply products, according to test cases and checklists;
- Participate in the development of automated tests;
- Recording defects found and assign priority to defects according to the GeoComply QA guidance;
- Participating in team meetings and quality assurance walk-throughs according to the GeoComply PDLC guidance;
- Identifying opportunities for improvements and helping others to identify opportunities for improvements by providing clear and constructive feedback;
- Liaising with development and product teams to understand the product and business processes.
- 3 -5 years of experience in a similar role;
- Post-secondary education or training in a relevant field;
- Ability to analyze and interpret complex documents (software requirements and design specifications, standards, and regulations);
- Team player with strong technical skills, and proven ability to coach junior QA engineers;
- Strong English communication skills;
- Advanced knowledge of release processes from a QA perspective;
- Enjoy working in a team environment;
- Willingness to learn in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to work independently and support new members during the onboarding process.
Founded in 2011, GeoComply provides fraud prevention and cybersecurity solutions that detect location fraud and help verify a user's true digital identity. Our award-winning products are based on the technologies developed for the highly regulated and complex U.S. online gaming and sports betting market. Beyond iGaming, GeoComply provides geolocation fraud detection solutions for streaming video broadcasters and the online banking, payments and cryptocurrency industries, building an impressive list of global customers including Amazon Prime Video, BBC, Akamai, Sightline, DraftKings, FanDuel and MGM.
The company’s software is installed on over 400 million devices worldwide and analyzes over 10 billion transactions a year, placing GeoComply in a unique position to identify and counter both current and newly emerging fraud threats.
Proven and refined over 10 years of development, GeoComply’s solutions incorporate location, device and identity intelligence along with advanced machine learning to detect and flag fraudulent activity. By integrating GeoComply’s solutions into their processes and risk engines, organizations are able to identify fraud earlier in a user’s engagement, better establish their true digital identity and empower digital trust.