Have you ever wished to work with a highload project? If so, we will be glad to see you on our team! Working on GeoComply, you will be dealing with geolocation insights needed to detect and prevent many types of fraud. You can expect to be part of a creative and ambitious team that enjoys its work a lot.
As a Senior PHP Developer with GeoComply, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining GeoComply products as assigned by the Product Manager. This position contributes to the implementation process of features and solutions and maintains open communication with the Dev team and QA as well as introducing new ideas to the product.
- Research new features, analyze requirements, estimate implementation; design software; code reviews; document solutions; prepare unit tests;
- Design solutions, taking non-functional and operational requirements into consideration;
- Participate in Quality Assurance of the software deliveries;
- Ensure applications are continuously delivered with the requested level of quality;
- Build and maintain relationships with key people in the organization;
- Actively seek to share technical expertise with others;
- Follow the best practices and processes established in the team.
- Solid experience with DB (MySQL, MongoDB);
- Excellent knowledge of back-end (PHP, Laravel, Symfony, Node.js);
- Good knowledge of front-end technologies (Vue.js, jQuery);
- Experience working with high load systems;
- Experience working with Docker;
- Good knowledge of Unix systems;
- At least a basic understanding of networking technologies;
- Experience designing different applications;
- Team player;
- At least Intermediate written and spoken technical English enough to discuss issues with teams remotely.
Founded in 2011, GeoComply provides fraud prevention and cybersecurity solutions that detect location fraud and help verify a user's true digital identity. Our award-winning products are based on the technologies developed for the highly regulated and complex U.S. online gaming and sports betting market. Beyond iGaming, GeoComply provides geolocation fraud detection solutions for streaming video broadcasters and the online banking, payments and cryptocurrency industries, building an impressive list of global customers including Amazon Prime Video, BBC, Akamai, Sightline, DraftKings, FanDuel and MGM.
The company’s software is installed on over 400 million devices worldwide and analyzes over 10 billion transactions a year, placing GeoComply in a unique position to identify and counter both current and newly emerging fraud threats.
Proven and refined over 10 years of development, GeoComply’s solutions incorporate location, device and identity intelligence along with advanced machine learning to detect and flag fraudulent activity. By integrating GeoComply’s solutions into their processes and risk engines, organizations are able to identify fraud earlier in a user’s engagement, better establish their true digital identity and empower digital trust.