This team is divided into 2 separated subteams:
- internal IT Administration where we are taking care of our internal infrastructure – from user laptops and equipment, conference room equipment, and printers through administration and maintenance of our servers/storage, administration of operation systems, databases, and application servers all the way to our internal network. We define our internal administration strategy – what type of hardware we want to buy/what type of software we want to use. We are also responsible for backups and security of our company data.
- second is the DevOps area We are a team dedicated to supporting the development process for internal and external projects. We are responsible for creating the infrastructure (on-premise and cloud solutions, containers), and the configuration of application servers, and databases. We also define the software development process with DevOps automation tools. On the external project, we work closely with the customer, based on their requirements.
- Take part in internal and external projects for our customers with the scope of definition, installation, automation, optimisation and maintenance of the IT environments –the hardware as well as on system-application level (Jenkins, Tomcat, WebLogic, JBoss, WebSphere Oracle DB, PostgreSQL, JIRA)
- Maintain and configure the key IT infrastructure elements of the company: VMware servers, matrixes, Linux and Windows operating systems, network devices
- Implement and maintain the cloud infrastructure (AWS, MS Azure)
- Implement the DevOps culture in big international projects
- Implement, maintain and optimise the IT processes
- Support other users and help them use the IT infrastructure of the company
* The final salary offer may fall outside the given brackets depending on your education, experience, and location.
We bet on you, so we expect you to:
- Be a graduate in the field of IT or similar – we also welcome students from the last grade of technical studies
- Know the tools for Continuous Integration/Delivery and have experience in the development process automation, software deployment, and testing (Jenkins, Bamboo, GIT, GitLab, Gerrit, JMeter, Selenium, or other similar)
- Know the tools for automated build environments (Ansible, Puppet, Chef, KitchenCI, Terraform, or other similar)
- Know the administration issues of Linux and Windows
- Have experience in the usage and configuration of those systems
- Know at least the basics of SQL language
- Know English well
- Be interested in long-term cooperation and the development of competencies in the broadly defined IT administration and infrastructure
- Be able to work and travel in Poland and the European Union
- Additional monitor
- Personal container
- Methodology: Scrum
- Can switch project
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Language courses
- Bicycle parking
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Chill room
- Integration events
- Car parking
We are a Team of almost 800 professionals who build the Digital Future for the world’s largest insurance, banking, and leasing organizations. Our history of business advisory and software implementation goes back to the year 2000. Sollers Consulting’s roots are in Poland, but the company’s footprint is visible around the world. Working with us means taking part in many projects worldwide (Poland, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, UK, USA, Canada, Japan). Our teams are located in Warsaw, Cologne, Gdansk, Tokyo, Lublin, Wroclaw, Paris, Barcelona and Poznań. Being agile across our company and our projects enable us to play an active role in industries with high digitalization needs.
As an international company with offices & projects around the world and Sollers of 20+ nationalities, we thrive in our multi-culture. We guarantee you will feel like you belong here, whether you are from Poland, the West, the East or another hemisphere.
Get to know us at www.sollers.eu