We are seeking a System Architect to help with digital transformation efforts for our major Client. This individual will be part of the Architecture and Strategy team that is responsible for enterprise architecture and drives IT digital transformation efforts. Our team's purpose is to support the migration of Clients Oracle Service Bus (OSB) eco system to Solace PubSub+ while taking the opportunity to rewrite, refactor and replatform the solution.
- Partner closely on product delivery and technology team, guide the transition to future state architecture, drive technology acceleration to achieve business outcomes.
- Participate with vision, strategic plans, and leadership to achieve successful alignment with business and technology vision.
- Participates in the discovery and documentation of the customer's business scenarios that are driving the solution.
- Articulate architecture and standards for the solution utilizing industry best practices and own a solution end-to-end.
- Conduct proof of concept pilots to demonstrate the implementation and impact of new technology and ideas.
- Participate in the design and implementation of frameworks and major sub-system components.
- Provide guidance and direction to development resources and leadership on implementing technology solutions.
- Software architecture proven experience
- General software development skills, coding, versioning, testing, deploying
- Java, Spring Framework
- Apache Camel, enterprise integration patterns and approaches
- JMS and messaging
- REST API
- XML and XSLT
- Solace messaging
- Oracle Service Bus
- Experience in banking domain
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!