Hi, Polcode here!
We’re a global, people-first software house matching ambitious people with challenging projects. Our team of over 150 professionals helps build and improve digital businesses, software platforms, eCommerce stores, websites, apps, and everything in between. And they’re good at it.
Currently, we’re looking for Quality Assurence Specialists to join our team and drive modern software delivery and collaborate across forward-thinking teams. We value soft skills as well as coding chops, and all our projects take an agile approach to development.
Get ready to:
- Take care of the quality of software developed in the company
- Cooperate with other team members (developers, project managers)
- Work with clients from all over the world
- Manual app tests
- Analysis of test cases, assessment and verification of requirements
- Plan, implement and coordinate test processes in a project
- Share your knowledge and experience with the team
If you have…
- Experience in manual testing techniques of web applications
- Familarity with error-tracking tools
- Thorough understanding of test-supporting tools
- Meticulousness, analytical thinking, and creativity
- Knowledge of English at least at a B2 level (we use English to communicate with clients and colleagues)
- Ability to write basic SQL queries (eg. SELECT * FROM)
…let us know!
We’re flexible with requirements, so if you are a candidate who has a majority match, but does not meet 100% of the requirements, that’s OK! We’d still love to hear from you.
Perks of being a #Polcoder:
- You can fully focus on your project – no bureaucracy, no ridiculous rules
- Clear promotion and pay raise procedures
- Competitive salary with up to 20 paid days off (B2B) and personal development budget
- We respect your private life – no overtime, no weekend jobs, work-life balance only, promise! Work at times that suit your daily rhythm, from the place of your choice
- Professional onboarding process
- Develop your interests: become a speaker at prestigious conferences and workshops, publish on our blog, evaluate candidate’s skills or, at the senior level, act as a project leader or mentor
- Your work is appreciated – we believe in the power of feedback, also the one you give us
- You can work on projects tailored to your core technologies or develop new interests* within the company (*can also mean interest in applied memeology at our work chat)
- Team integration events where you will see why our employees appreciate working at Polcode, and how friendships made with us last for years
- Multisport card, private medical care, life insurance, free English lessons and meaningful gifts to celebrate important days
- 100% remote work
- 0% nonsense
We strongly believe that putting people first makes our work better, so we encourage you to develop your career and follow your passion. We wanna do great things with you!
- Style guide
- Code review
- Static Code Analysis
- Code metrics
- Knowledge Base
- Version control: Git
- Unit tests
- Integration tests
- System tests
- Performance tests
- Manual testing
- Automated testing
- Additional monitor
- Freedom to select tools
- Methodology: Agile, Scrum
- Architectural decisions are made by: Team Leader
- Who chooses technology: Team Leader / Zespół
- Project management software: Redmine / JIRA / Trello
- Can switch project
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages
- Integration events
Polcode Sp. z o.o.
Hi, we’re Polcode!
Why do we love this hashtag so much? Simply because it’s nothing but the truth! At Polcode, it really is all about the people, so working with us means that we stick together. We strongly believe that passion and development is what drives and inspires people every day. With us, you can grow both professionally and personally – pursue your career, develop friendships that last a lifetime, and expect MORE!
What we do
Our team of over 150 professionals helps both startups and world-leading digital companies build products, grow their businesses, and scale their workforce globally. We excel at open source technologies: PHP (Laravel, Symfony), Ruby on Rails, Python, React, VueJS, Angular, or Magento, which we use to build amazing experiences for our clients.
At Polcode, we proudly talk about our people and their professionalism. It’s thanks to them that we never stand still. We are constantly developing and taking up new challenges, but one thing remains unchanged – our care for development, balance, work comfort, and relationships. We see it as a key factor in doing great things.
We communicate clearly and simply – there’s no need to guess or nitpick anything, so you can focus solely on a given project. We despise bureaucracy!
We respect your private life – no overtime, no weekend jobs, just a healthy work-life balance. That’s a promise!
Your opinion matters – you are the influencer we actually need. We appreciate your work and believe in the power of communication stemming from two-way feedback.
Join us and find out that at Polcode the people always come first.
Learn more at www.polcode.com