Our client is a leading global Financial market data provider who runs a number of change programs to deliver high-quality software that connects Financial Markets across the globe in a real-time, high frequency, and low-latency data management chain. The projects are technically challenging in an environment that is very engaging.
We offer superb opportunities to work within a dynamic, international team led by industry experts. We work with the market leading technologies, with prestigious tier one clients in a demanding and progressive atmosphere. Whilst we work hard, we also have a thriving social atmosphere running through the business.
As a Senior QA Automation you will be responsible for setting up and scaling the QA Center of Excellence (CoE) for a large UK-based client. CoE would be the accelerator for QA improvements with high focus on establishing and implementing automation testing best practices within client transformation program.
- Collaborate with client stakeholders of all levels of seniority to review existing testing practices, identify improvements and create and socialise improvement plan
- Ensure that all stakeholders are engaged in timely fashion and made aware of the overall testing strategy/process to ensure their participation in the testing phases in the relevant capacity
- Be accountable for ensuring that all test plans are agreed, required expectations are met and all sign-offs obtained from the relevant stakeholders
- In case of complex and wide testing requirements, to plan and run the testing war-room with co-located stakeholders - managing all aspects from scheduling to obtaining required sign-offs - with a tight day-to-day plan
- Act as a main SPOC and escalation point for the client engagement
Test Strategy and Overall Testing Ownership
- To contribute to definition and improvement of the overall test strategy, including test automation strategy, centrally coordinating across various business streams, technology, vendor and other stakeholders - and get agreement on the strategy from all stakeholders
- Prepare and own the detailed test plans to ensure the integrity of overall project schedule
- To review test cases ensuring completeness of UAT coverage
- Oversee all end-to-end testing activities for all phases of testing and co-ordinating with different stakeholders involved
- Prepare, manage and walkthrough the overall test strategy / test plan with stakeholders and seek their sign off
- Track and monitor the test plan and ensure is executed as planned schedule
Communication and Change Management
- Proactively socialise and evangelise test automation best practices, act as a main accelerator of process improvements
- Communication with the various stakeholders at all levels
- Communicate the test progress with accurate reporting on a periodic basis (daily, weekly or as per phasing) to appropriate stakeholders
- Follow up with various task owners to ensure the timely completion of tasks and any delays or risks are reported / escalated
Governance & Testing Process Improvements
- To bring in the testing best practices and to implement overall process improvements
- Push the testing automation agenda with a view to improve the productivity and to cut-short the regression testing window
- Review the lessons learned from previous releases / phases and to ensure that follow up / corrective actions are taken on time to ensure the smooth execution of upcoming test phases
- Manage the team of Testing professionals
- People Management
- 7+ years of experience
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills with prior experience in running test-focused working groups
- Domain knowledge in Banking and Capital Markets, strong preference on trading platforms
- Experience in Mockito Platform
- Experience in test automation and running/leaning test automation projects/activities
- Familiarity with SDLC and strong insights on various testing phases, methodology and tools
- Agile Project Methodology - preferable with experience in automated regression testing
- Ability to write multi-application test strategies, test plans and improvement plans with strong automation focus
- Experience in executing and supporting all test phases, defect tracking and issue closures
- Experience with waterfall & agile methodologies
- Proactive, self starter, autonomous & highly organised
- Knowledge of Market Data
- Exposure to Agile methodologies
- Experience in Automation Frameworks
- Experience in Consulting Services
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!