CRIF is an international company specializing in credit bureau and business information, outsourcing and processing services, and credit solutions. As a result of inventing new business lines as well as continuous support and expansion of existing services, CRIF is extending several development teams. The teams are located in Krakow and will cooperate with another development teams in Italy and Switzerland as well as several business stakeholders across Europe.
- Very good, talented architects to learn from them
- Interesting business domain
- Work in international company with several business units in Europe, Asia and America
- Benefit package
- Trainings & online conference package
- Language classes (English & German&Italian)
- Smart-working model /remote
- Frontend development – min. 3 years of experience, with at least 2 years with React
- Experience and hands-on on TypeScript, HTML5, CSS, development for mobile devices
- Versioning tool GIT
- English language (spoken and written)
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Micro Frontends architecture
- Practical usage of Linux as a development environment
CRIF is a global company specializing in credit bureau and business information, outsourcing and processing services, and credit solutions. Established in 1988 in Bologna (Italy) CRIF has an international presence, operating over four continents (Europe, America, Africa and Asia).
More than 10,500 financial institutions, 600 insurance companies, 82,000 business clients, and 1,000,000 consumers use CRIF services in 50 countries.
Specializing in credit information systems, business information and credit management solutions, CRIF offers banks, financial institutions, utility companies and businesses qualified support in every phase of the customer relationship: from the planning of development strategies to acquisition, through to portfolio management and credit collection. With innovation at the heart of their continuous development, CRIF solutions enable the forecasting of market developments, improvement in business performance, reduction in business and credit risks, fraud prevention, and optimization of processes while containing costs.