Join Netguru Talent Marketplace, a proven partner for tech-minded freelancers and experts. Thanks to us, you will have access to various project-based opportunities and can collaborate with different companies and industries. As a result, you will not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn’t even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
Joining Netguru as a Devops Engineer means:
- working with experienced teams;
- 100% remote work – we've developed a perfect remote work culture;
- enterprise and startup type projects – our clients come from all over the world, and we help them turn their dreams into reality and find the most suitable working solutions;
- processes based on the Scrum and Agile methodologies;
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review, and bug bashes;
- continuous development of your hard and soft skills.
In return, we offer:
- 100-percent remote work;
- huge flexibility and variety of project to choose from - work the way you like;
- work with an experienced team of developers and continuous development of your hard and soft skills;
- a mentor who will assist you during your first days;
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes;
- long-term collaboration on challenging products (FinTech, B2B software, E-commerce and more).
You'll be responsible for:
- developing products for our clients from all over the world;
- you will work in Agile environment as a member of a self-organizing team and help the team achieve its goals;
- helping the team to find solutions to issues;
- good news: you won’t have to manage the project as each project has a dedicated Project Manager.
Apply if you have:
- Solid experience with Google Cloud,
- Solid experience with Kubernetes (Cloud managed and/or self-hosted),
- Solid practice with management and automation of CI pipelines (Jenkins, CircleCI, GitHub Actions),
- Solid experience in Linux administration, Docker,
- Business experience with IaC tools like Terraform or CloudFormation,
- Ability to identify a problem/opportunity and propose a working and credible solution,
- Working knowledge of Agile methodologies,
- Good command of written and spoken English (at least B2+).
We'll be happy to see that you have:
- Practical experience with monitoring/data collection tools: Cloud Watch, Prometheus/Grafana, Sentry or DataDog, Elasticsearch/Kibana, Elastic beats or Fluentd,
- Knowledge of configuration management tools like Ansible or Puppet or other,
- Hands-on experience with Helm (or similar tools eg. kustomize, Kapitan).
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Healthcare package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Integration events
- Bicycle parking
- Car parking
- Chill room
Netguru builds software that lets people do things differently. Join our team, and we’ll work together to deliver a revolutionary digital product. Our employees have changed the way people do banking, learn languages, and rent bikes. Our team’s work has been featured in The Next Web, UXDX Conference, and Product Hunt.
We’re a team of over 800 people including web and mobile engineers along with project managers, quality assurance specialists, product designers, and support staff. Our team members are passionate about web and mobile technologies and thrive on working with clients on innovative products and helping them improve the world through software.
Netguru company has been recognised in many rankings of the fastest-growing companies in Europe, for instance, in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 (three times) and FT1000 by Financial Times (twice).
Connect with us to keep up to date with Netguru news and follow the latest trends in our industry.
- Website: https://www.netguru.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/netguru
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/netguru
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/netguru