You will be a part of a team playing an important role in developing and maintaining a platform supporting sales and service of insurance products as well as a platform for policy servicing by brokers (policy servicing, contracts, calculators, commissions, etc.).
- Develop a solution within MLOps and Big Data use-cases and deploy them on a leading cloud platform (AWS)
- Design and develop end-to-end integration with business processes
- Contribute to solution architecture selection and tool selection
- Creation and maintenance of metadata catalog
- Developing skills in data science and machine learning
- Collaborating with application developers, devops, business and data scientists
- Minimum 2 years of development experience working with Python
- Hands-on experience with Terraform and/or practice in at least one configuration management language (Puppet, Chef, Ansible, etc.)
- Experience in systems integration, including both REST/JSON-based and XML-based integration
- Ability to write clean, modular, reusable code
Nice to have
- Apache Airflow i/lub AWS Step Functions
- Argo CD
- Koncepcja MLOps
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Integration events
Hello, Sailor! We’ve been expecting you. Our cult of 80 is still hungry for new believers.
Develocraft is a People & Software Development Company from Gdańsk. We combine our lust for creating exciting products with foreign brands with our unconditional love from recruiters to developers.
As a Software Development Company, we use the Jamstack approach to deliver digital products with up-to-date technologies and excellent performance. Don’t know what Jamstack is? Check out this article and see if it suits you: https://bit.ly/3PaQVSZ
As a People Development Company, we see ourselves as your agent, not your employer: we’re here to help you get what YOU want. If you don’t like the offer, we will find you another one. If you’d like to play in the Champions League next season; well, Cristiano, we sure won’t schedule an interview with Manchester United’s HR team.
Why should you work with us?
- we’re a remote-first company (not like “we’re remote, but you have to be on-site twice a week because your scrum master like it the old way)
- we’re young (4 years old), so you can count on having a real impact
- yet, we’re growing fast, so we have the right team quality that you could lean on
- our experts' support is here for you, no matter whether you work in our team or as a consultant for one of our clients
- we try to design a path career with you, not only put you into a position and hope you like it forever
See our videos and gallery and check if you like our vibe. :)